What did SANTA Bring in 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 3 shirts
6 nintendo 64 games off ebay
rear brake lever, cam cover, graphics for my 50
$150 in cash

and thats about it

i got around $700 cash a seat and rim 4 my zed a RH side cover 4 my IT250 and a speedo cable
i had a little christmas ride 2 this mournin on the TT to see the fire santa started last night

saga and snitchy, **** you sirs, i hate you both.
Sean01, my sis got me got me the following... : Bundy 101 Reserve.
Bundy Red.
Bundy Yellow X2
Bundy Triple Filtered.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH AH A H AH AHA HA HA HA HA HAH A HH A HA HA HA. coincidentally, the red may have been opened over xmas lunch....
i also scored some sweet world war 2 stuff, my uncle has threatened to hand me down a gin-yoo-whine SA Knife (ten bucks to whoever knows what that is....) and this being my first year in my house, first xmas etc, i had the WHOOOOOOOLE family here for it... was awesome...
oh, and the old man got me a high end navman, after i asked for a cheap ****ty one.. :D gotta love loaded parents with guilty consciences... ha ha ha.
Best of all, missus thump140 couldnt think of anything, so she has agreed to partially fund the bling project on the 04 thumpy. Win. gotta love the lady. :)

awesome stuff thump...

lol its sad to say i got more from my customers than i did from my family..
customers been rolling beers and rum thru the my door for the last week..

but we only ever buy for all the kids in the family, theres so many of them ya flat broke afterwards lol

but we always have a blast of a day at my place, sht loads of food and piss, swim in the pool and play some pool... really a good day...

lol only thing i hate is the phone rings nonstop all day...

i got :

Kincrome black cobra tool box
TTI ratchet set and spanner set (life time warranty)
TTI racket spanners set (life time warranty)
FEELER GAUGES!!! haha
Motorbike gear (Troy Lee pants and shift jersey)
BIG stereo
'tough' camera (one in the ad where the dog eats it)
clothes
jocks
socks
and **** loads of money, to go towards OKO flatty and fitty boots

that TTI stuff is good stuff, thats what my whole tool kit is, rachets, sockets, spanners, screwdriver bits allen keys everything :D

skin clothes some boxers new 300 pce tool kit 2xbottles rum elec razor and me mrs gunna help me fund my build

^^^ hey the new xbox's are meant to run allot cooler that the old ones, so chances are if won't fry itself after 6 months ;) get it hacked and enjoy free gaming ;)

got a bottle of slate :D

-cologne
-electric shaver
-keyrings
-Jocks!
-Grog
-Go Pro HID motorsports hero cam
And that's about all of it. Guess my favorite one lol!

dude wait till nxt yr they have some cool stuff coming out for these

like a remote viewr and control u can wear on your wrist , extended battery pack xternal mic , all wireless

these have to be the best cams on the ground , the sound is fantastic for a action cam , picture is the best iv seen

unless you got a few grand to blow

nice one GDEE, looking forward to some good dirt action vids :D
grog + GoPro HD = epic vid ;)

That stuff sounds awesome, that remote viewer would be sweet as! yeah i tested it out and iam amazed at the quality of it. its insane quality especially for the price!
I just need to get some 32gb cards now, only got a few smaller ones.

nice one GDEE, looking forward to some good dirt action vids :D
grog + GoPro HD = epic vid ;)

yea i just need to get my new rims then ill be out recording everything i can haha!
Grog + go pro = hopefully not a broken gopro lmao

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back