What did you get for Christmas?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Oneal moto boots, tennis shoes, some dvds and cds, books and chocolates.

Troll still dont describe her lol
Hangin good thanks mate, yaself?

know exactly what your talking about,i got one of those myself!!

I got my new downhill bike 3 weeks ago so missus didnt get me much else,except some good lovin'

I got to my shed and got my Pitboss to start after 2 hours of dicking around only to find it was the IRK's CDI that was stuffed. THANKS SANTA, next time leave my shit alone!

i got a 70 piece trades pro 3/8 drive socket set,a toolbox full of tools,a metal mulisha poster, a pushy,a six pack of xxxx,an oneal jersey,a new rear tyre, a sticker kit, an rc car, some aftershave,2 shirts,jocks and a pair of boardys

sunnies, tube, boardies, lollies, crusty deamons ticket, ms fest ticket and one bloated ass stomach XD was great =D

150 buck gift voucher for the pitboss shop for new bars, fresh prince of belair season 2 and 3, some books and a new bed cover
lol i used to clean up but im gettin less as i get older now its just an expensive pain in the ass

3 t shirts, 4 pairs of boxer shorts, 3 pairs of jeans, a BIG M&M, beach towle, two hats, COD4(two weeks earlier)-ta bro:clocked already, new nokia n95 8 gig(present to myself :D) puppies got a new jacket each, and two bottles of jimmy black :)

money off my CR cos i owe money for it,
axo moto boots - but i got them like a month early
new fishing rod
and just the usual shit

i got: 120gb portable hard drive,wakeskate bag, pro tec wakeboard helmet, aftershave, chocolate, $120(which i put towards my new pushy that i ordered today), cotton on singlets, PJ's, shirt, $30 voucher for JB hifi, new pair of shorts.

i think i must have been a good boy this year :) lol

i got heaps of sweet shirts(AC DC Back in Black tour '81 and a jim beam one to name a few) Need for Speed Pro street (xbox 360) ace combat 6(Xbox 360)
slab on Woodstock bourbon(i know im only 16) and some choclates.Needless to say i had a good time yesterday;)

ummm, OZ-something 3L hydration pack, new oneal element pants, 105 buckerunies (including a rebel sport 50 dollar voucher that looks like its written as 5000 cause the dot is barely visible), a custom harley book, new mika cd (special ed.) coupla new books, 4 pack of gum, family guy ps2 game and when buying christmas pressents (at the hyperdome, "game" shop) i found a v8 supercars 3 game for 30 bucks (cheap as) and dad bought it for him, he hasnt yet found the time to play it yet but ii have! lol

Latest posts

Back