What do i need to swap my bike to big wheel?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbzook

Reaction score
Currently got a pitpro 125rr 09 n want to change it from little wheels to big wheel, Wat do I need to change besides the wheels n Tyres to do this,

Currently got a pitpro 125rr 09 n want to change it from little wheels to big wheel, Wat do I need to change besides the wheels n Tyres to do this,

what size wheels are you looking at

Think the pitpro came out as a big wheel too, so you should be good for the shock and forks. you might be lucky and just have to change wheels

Think the pitpro came out as a big wheel too, so you should be good for the shock and forks.

i think pitpro upgrades the swingarm on the bigger wheel models, he might get away with the forks though ;)

its a crf50 style right??
iv only seen pitpro bigfoots in klx style so dont be surprised if it looks and handles like poo.. (different geometry)

forks will def need to be changed or it will sit too low in the front and the standard swinga will be too short..

Can you get stiffer springs for the forks, I think if you put in stiffer springs it wouldn't bottom as much, the front wheel would be alright.

chances are the wheel will interfere with the cylinder head and there will be less travel on the forks due to it more than likely hitting the front guard before full compression in the forks...

also the geometry of the bike needs to be maintained. cant raise the back without raising the front..

chances are the wheel will interfere with the cylinder head and there will be less travel on the forks due to it more than likely hitting the front guard before full compression in the forks...

also the geometry of the bike needs to be maintained. cant raise the back without raising the front..

I wish someone would tell all of those hells angels types this information.

Some of those noisy American things seem to defy the laws of physics let alone geometry. They still look kind of cool though, if your into that sort of thing.

As has been said.

Swingarm, forks, rear shock?, chain, patience and lots of trial and error.

Logic.

Latest posts

Back