What do YOU do to keep fit?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbombers

Reaction score
hey guys and girls or girls and guys!

what do we all do to keep fit on here?

me just started running :( haha oh well... need something when theres no footy lol

post up what you do :D

There's some sick mountain biking tracks around my area, awesome for fitness and bike control!

il just update what i do...
go to bed far to late, get up early go for run, come home then have a coffee , post random shit on MR then go back to sleep to make up for getting up so early... haha

grnman, thats why im running if ya get me ;) haha

I drink sheeetloads of beer n bourbon n goon, then sit on my fat ass smoking ciggys...
then occasionally go to work to make some $ and I think that's what keeps me a little bit fit

my fitness comes from racing, 4hrs in the seat riding your hardest is a dam good work out, when im not racing im practicing.

recently got 1 of them training bikes so hopefully that helps me out to.

Training bikes or training wheels? ;)

Pics?

i never took the training wheels off, farking thing wants fall over when i do ;)

lol na this is what i meant

multisports-enc200-training-bike.jpg

arr spin bikes... i highly reccomend NOT going to a spin class at gym its sucks

4hrs in the seat riding your hardest is a dam good work out

i also 2nd that ... or i sometimes have to stop cos of cramps but thats only riding the 10 incher, tho im sure big bikes are different story but i do find they are easier to ride

na man i get cramps to, just not as quick as you do on the mini's

I'm forbidden to access your link Roost :(

When I was training it consisted of:
3x2hr judo sessions a week.
1-2hrs every night doing a 1km STEEP hillclimb on the bicycle over and over (the roll down is recovery time)

If there was a tournament coming up I'd throw in an extra 6 hours of judo training on the w/e... I was 64kg at peak fitness, scored me a silver in the QLD state open mens div. against guys 100-120+kg :D

I'm now a massive 67kg and don't train any more as I'm a lazy bastard :p

My girlfriend is a pole vaulter... She does 2-4hrs every night + comp on the w/e's, combination of track work, pole vault and weights. I occasionally join her for some of this.

Oh, Hillz - Gold!

Is that Thump*140's bike?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back