What Do you Look Like? Members Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and what was her reaction when she got back? :D

She just shook her head and ignored me for an hour... I think I'm slipping :p

Although she did spend most the Friday night at a party trying to drum up sympathy from her mates, hahaha... One of these days I'm gonna dig a hole I can't climb out of ;)

bikehike in our forest....love that!!
bikehike.jpg

btw thats my shirt to deal with customers...saves a lot BS !!:D:D

haha

someone starts to ask question you just point to the shirt

Tassie Reps

Hollwen Night
brodie.jpg

Party
doll.jpg

My Mates Mini Truck
minitruck.jpg

PB010118.jpg

PB010115.jpg

This is why you SHOULD wear a helmet and NOT ride BMX and dirt jumps... it always ends bad

BTW happened a bit over 2 years ago

Last edited:
Are you sure you weren't perving thru a crack in the door of the girls change room and somebody has kicked it open on you ? ...

Are you sure you weren't perving thru a crack in the door of the girls change room and somebody has kicked it open on you ? ...

hahaha

no not quite just the result of bmxing some dirt jumps with no helmet happend couple of years back and probly oe of my worse crashes .... i did attempt the jump again a few months later and did the same thing but with a helmet and chipped but 4-5 teeth instead of grazes and i rememberd the whole thing which hurt

so remember kiddies wear ya helmet unless you wanna look like that!

and he was on a minibike!
-the whole ''wow.. you look like Jesus...'' gets old prettty quick.. long hair for over 15 years.. goatee on and off for about the same.. Iv heard just about all of them...

Latest posts

Back