What Do You Think Of The Pitpro 110cc 2008

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you lucky bastard...I'll be stuck at work,waiting for TNT,listening to angry customers....best of luck with the fishing and that....you lucky lucky bastard..

omg i came bak to the house yestrday for a check up and get some stuff..surfing has been fun...:) but luck is not what i have WHEN I CAME THERE WAS A NOTE FROM TNT :( WE MISSED YOU (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO).. anyways i called them they said it should be redilevered to my house on monday :) but i cant wait :(..lol cheers!

some 1 tell me about there tnt experience

Well when my bike was getting delivered I was out riding my old bike and the chain snapped 4 killometers from home so I just had to walk all the way home but they just left the package in the driveway even though no one was home, probably because I live in the hills and there arent many houses around.

My mso i got no problems, but when i got my 110 a while ago tnt kept telling me different things, they would say tommorow and they wouldn't deliver it then so thye would come the day after and leave a note etc. eventually they came early when i had left for school but mum was just out the door for work so it was there when i got home :D
It took atleast a week though, and the depot was about 40 mins away so i couldn't be buggered going to pick it up....lol

Well when my bike was getting delivered I was out riding my old bike and the chain snapped 4 killometers from home so I just had to walk all the way home but they just left the package in the driveway even though no one was home, probably because I live in the hills and there arent many houses around.

your a lucky one. and pas lol :D

anyone else?:D

we deal with tnt at work
we dont get through a week without a parcel going missing
they are absolutly usless

good luck

Whoa, i didn know TNT was that bad, i thought they were just busy!!
Next time i order a bike im gettin star track express or DHL or something like that, if i lost a bike in the post, i would NOT be happy.

Actually we didn't get the whole bike on friday,just half of it,it's an electric trike so it comes in two big boxes,we only got one and TNT don't know what they've done with the other one!Was checked in at adelaide depot on 31/12/07 with other box and has since gone missing!!

ddam man..anyways hope you get it..

I GOT MY BIKE!! LOL IT FCUKING RIPS!!!!!!!!! MAN ITS NOT TO SMALL ITS GOOD SIZE IM TO PUSSY TO GO FULL I POROBLY ONLY WANT LIKE 75 LOL IM TO PUSSY.. it go's 90!! hehe had some cable problems but my brother fixed them

i would like to thank snichy for his tut! peace! i g2g rip some grass

Latest posts

Back