what do you think of these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey thanks mate, my post code is 6258, i will check how much it is, cheers. yes i have thort of a agb and cut down back fender and high seat and pro tapers, would be ok? but 750 is it inc postage, my sister wants the pitpro but i dont know??

If i get the off mill ebay one that i showed u in the link, i will have thumpstar forks and i'll manage to get a fast ace rear and some graphics... i can re inforce the frame ect, how does that sound?

can u get a agb29 for 750 inc postage? i didnt think you could???

yes i might consider the pit pro i just hate the 12/14 wheels and the frame and stuff,

Look mate

At the end of the day it is your decision. But every person that has posted in this thread has advised you against buying an bike off ebay. There not just telling you this because there jelouse or don't like, they are telling you this because you asked for there advise.

My advise is save up some more money and get a MSO. You WILL NOT find a better bike for the money. If you want to upgrade it is a perfect base to do so. Or if you just wana ride it the way it is, it is still a great bike for the money. MSO don't rip you off for postage either.

Just my 2 cents

hey. Yes thanks guys. I am considering the MSO x6 bikes. Its probably between the PPrr or the X6 so yeah, the PP's are cheaper but i'm trying to get a deal because postage to were i live is over 250 dollars. Thanks for your in put. PS might hold off for a while see what else might come on egay, also i need 2 work over the holidays, peace

The yomotos are great bikes do a few lil things to them and they are great they shit all over pit pros but thats my appinion coz i got one and have done some mods to it and mate has a pit pro and he has had a few trubs so yeah but it is up to u cheers...

okay thanks man. I seen these bikes kind of off the mill ebay stuff, but liffan motor and that, liking the look of the 10inch wheel and the swinger looks ok, might be able to put usd forks on it from a mate off his thumpstar pro, mabye upgrade back shock. the frame looks week but im no seth enslow

eBay Australia: 125cc THUMPSTAR MOTORBIKE 125 DIRT BIKE MOTOR PIT C RED (item 180128223497, end time 10-Jun-07 18:15:44 AEST)

The second bike is a LOT better than the first - better motor , wheels , discs , forks , swingarm .

The best bet is to build up your own bike from scratch : Start with :

1) a chromo twin pipe frame with cradle and chromo pegbar with decent pegs , brake lever and chain roller plus tapered roller steering bearings and SEALS .

2) decent swingarm

3) kick in gear motor of your choice with manifold and carb of your choice

4) AS-O2 forks

5) billet hub wheels with tyres of your choice & rim locks - high quality chain and sprockets .

6) Fast Ace or DNM rear shock with adjustable rebound and compression damping .

7) decent performance exhaust of your choice

8) Plastics , seat and tank of your choice .

9) Pro Taper bars with decent throttle , levers , cables and grips .

10) decent brake system with decent looking discs .

11) and the MAIN thing - decent high tensile bolts (GRADE 8) with nyloc nuts and spring washers where necessary . Most chinese bikes come with bolts that have the wrong length shanks on them - especially for the shock mounts - you want the shank part of the bolt to go all the way through to keep the bolt sitting square so that it doesn't stuff up the bushes in the shock or place side loading on the shaft which will cause the seals to blow or have a drastically shortened life .

It costs a bit more to build your own bike - but in the end - you get precisely what you want and you can take your time .

Every complete bike you buy that's offered by sellers will have good and bad points - they take from Peter to Pay Paul in order to be able to still make a profit whilst keeping the price down - but sooner or later - the buyer will pay for the short falls .

The main thing is to build a decent and SAFE rolling chassis first - even the BEST motor and parts are no good in a bad handling or unsafe chassis .

Incidentally 14/12 wheels make the bike handle and track far superiorly to a wobbly and unsafe feeling 12/10 . A 10 inch rear wheel is ridiculous if you have a 120 and up motor !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back