What do you think

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's pure rubbish, have a look at the atomik stuff if you want a cheap as hell bike

seems we need TDR added to the sites blacklisted words.. or they can come along and be a site sponsor so we can flame them to there face lol...

to much advertisement on this site for tht company... pretty much count on at least 2 people a week asking the same questions about them...

MR home page should have a list of blacklisted brand names. or even a user rating system...

ok back on track...

TDR bikes are ok if you plan on leaving them in the shed and not riding them... sorry harsh but true...
good old saying...GET WAT YA PAY FOR...

Alloy Handle bar & Triple Clamps, TDRPRO Taper

5c5e_2.JPG

Enough said.....

Well i have a tdrpro 125 and it works GREAT, i have had no prblems with it and i've been bush bashn with it. im not sure what all the fuss is about......i obviously got lucky.

its only a matter of time

Well i have a tdrpro 125 and it works GREAT, i have had no prblems with it and i've been bush bashn with it. im not sure what all the fuss is about......i obviously got lucky.
yes you shure did , but if i were you i would go have another look , in the time that it took you to post this , you bike may have fallen to bits in ya shed

BIGGEST JUNK ON FAGBAY

i paid 400 hundred dollar 4 mine goes good but i stuffed the semi auto gearbox up chain snapped batery fell out look aight 2 months old

i paid 400 hundred dollar 4 mine goes good but i stuffed the semi auto gearbox up chain snapped batery fell out look aight 2 months old

Hey me to lol, cept i fixed the gear box its easy and yeh stuff the battery pack i left mine off and use the kick. there more a bike u can pretty much destroy for fun :p

Latest posts

Back