what exhaust to get for an rx 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
I'm picking up my rx 125 during the week. Braaap have already changed the back sprocket and now I'm looking at a new exhaust. I don't really wanna spend more then $200 on the exhaust. Here are a few I found that I like, can you let me know which one will fit and which one will be best??

BIG BORE ALLOY PERFORMANCE EXHAUST 125CC 140CC CRF50

BIG BORE ALLOY PERFORMANCE EXHAUST GPX YX 150CC 160CC

CNC BIG BORE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE EXHAUST LIFAN ENGINE

CNC BILLET EXHAUST PIPE KLX 110 DRZ 110 DRZ110 KLX110

you should get the twin big bore pipes off DHZ.. they would look sick lol.

yeah but then I have to change the rear shock and I'm happy with the rear shock! I have already thought about it ha ha.

all the links above have the same muffler which sound really good... only thing you need to look out for is the style (crf or klx) bends the pipe has..

get the one from DHZ, youll be happy as i recon..

Yeah I have a red one on my braaap and I totally love it that's why I thought I'd get something smiliar for the rx. That's good to know the sizing is easy.

all much the same pipe... and theyre loud :D

only issue i have with em is the ovalized outlet that you cant put one of those fancy baffle things onto... only an issue cus i like riding at 2am...

I'm trying to use the noise to my benefit so people know im coming, im there and actually look and hopefully don't run me down!

Ive got the big bore 32mm to 45mm...is very nice i recommend em.

im looking into the dual piped system, probs have to modify the pipes to fit around the battery but def be worth it.

I gotta replace my shock anyway my standard DNM has died in the ass and pogo sticks everywhere :)

:p thats what a set of air horns are for:p

omg you should see them idiots swerve when they hear that beside them! thatll learn em to change lanes without looking...

what size shock is it? I could buy it and you get a remote res DNM ?
then go dual pipe and be in heaven lol

another thing you could try to make it loud is re pack the muffler but pack it loose

its a 280mm 1000LB. What you want it for?

i repacked the big more with staino wool didnt do crap meh, dual pipes should look awsome, curious of the sound too.

I dunno if I can be bothered messing with the rear shock. By the time I sell it and buy a new one thats more money and then the dual pipes are an extra 100 bucks. I wanna do it.. but I am running out of money ha ha.

yeh you should be right with with the big bore exhaust anyway. I'd really like to see feedback on the twin pipes from someone who knows what they're talking about, I don't see how it would be much benefit other than looking good......

if space is a premium, and you want noise, power increase and looks, go the carbon fibre H-bomb 32-44mm pipe.. got one on the Bling40, deep note, nice bark, lots of loud. :)

Latest posts

Back