what is running in

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you mean the engine it means the time where the engine is finding legs so call it where part fit themselves properly by running in the engine correct me if im wrong

Its a term for a BRAND new engine , they have alot of things inside the engine that need to bed in , before you can rape the shit out of it.

Running your engine in is when you wearing your engine in and getting the rings to bed into the bore which makes a good seal and if done correctly will gain better power range then poorly beded rings. Never use synthetic oil Or semisynthetic oil always use mineral oil.

Ok i understand the concept of running a bike in, But i just bought a Kuda Pro, and it says i need to run it in for 1000km. Is that right? seems like a long time.

best run in is just ride like you would normaly without putting around or going flat out for long periods..
1 tank should be enough to run it in...

myself, i ride it like i stole it from day dot, havent had one give me issues yet..

best run in is just ride like you would normaly without putting around or going flat out for long periods..

myself, i ride it like i stole it from day dot, havent had one give me issues yet..

when you have a brand new 155z and a 1/4 turn throttle you almost dont have a choice.. you will either stall or be revving its tits off....

i find it pretty hard to actually be in full control of it its so touchy...

not really.

needs to be loaded up slowly (up decent hills for example) can be wide open throttle, then allowed deaccelerate from a moderate to high RPM's with geared compression braking to get the oil pressure up to seal the bore.

most peoples normal riding is jump on cold and go to town on it.

Latest posts

Back