What is the point of cows? Why do they exist? I'm very interested!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blender

Reaction score
ARRGHHH, to start this thread on an AGGRESSIVE note, i have decided to dedicate it to the uselessness of the bovine creature we call cows....(i may have diff names for them, but its probably not smart to voice the here, hehe). but seriously, all the do is flatten burms and rut tracks!! if ur like me, and you hav made a track that you havent riden on in a while, and you go out with your bike all nice and fixed up, and while your coming up to your favorite burm only to find its been raped by cows hooves, it works you up a bit :mad:. any open insults to cows are welcome :), i think alot of people will be releived to see there not the only people who hate them. and if there any 'cow activists' out there, know this: i dont care much for your opinion, unless its served with a twin beef pattie salad roll!

electric fence time? it would train you to not go over the berms :p

ha, unfortunately its not my land. i live on the property, and use the land anyway i want ;) but i suppose it would be a good 'tutor'

images

Yeah had that happen to me tried to fix it but its stuffed I gave up fixing it, not even my cows the guy took them. Off a week later so poop everywhere and getting that off smell off ya bike ain't fun. Even had **** in my googles.
I had friends come over and he fell off and landed in poop haha
2 250s and dhz140 ripped up a track pretty good pretty quickly just need a tractor to make jumps

Yeah thanks motovert24, the stare off with your cows was great, and the cow **** your bike flicked up on me, was fantastic.

All they do is moo all night too! And poo there's a lake of **** on my property to from the dairy that was been used before I moved here. Trying to get someone to swim in it haahaaha

Yeah thanks motovert24, the stare off with your cows was great, and the cow **** your bike flicked up on me, was fantastic.

And I'll do it again fool, yeah stare off.. It pissed itself when it sure your face MANG
Nathan got it worse haahaaha

I remember when my backyard didn't have the smell of **** in it, I should of cleaned my bike on your door step m8.

It's good fertilizer use it for pretty flowers you like to pick and skip around in like that song
Oh I'm a lumber jack

It's good fertilizer use it for pretty flowers you like to pick and skip around in like that song
Oh I'm a lumber jack
thats about the only reason i like cows.. other than that there meat is good..
funny little golden flowers ;)

ha, funny stuff. yeah IMO the only thing cows r good for is meat. mooing all night long etc, just makes me wanna punch them in their oversized noses!!!

Doesn't the problem lye with the person that's building tracks and riding on some else's land, pfft it's not like they paid for that land or anything is it take what you get. I'm sure the cows don't sit back and go oh look that kids been out here again let's wander over and stomp the **** out of that pile of dirt that would be good for a laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Na no beef here I'd just be pissed if it was my land and someone thought it was theirs that's all but if their cool with it go for ya life hell where are ya ill be around this weekend to help rebuild these berms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

i had the same problem with sheep, rabbits and hares.
at least the sheep would keep the new grass growth, trimmed back on my track.
the hares up at the farm were massive buggers, about the size of small wombats.
a couple i saw were almost 1m tall standing on their back legs, when eating the flowers and leaves off the trees/shrubs

^^haha timeeh
Yeah local hero always winged about cows walkn over his freestyle downie.

We an't got cows so not so bad. only run Sheep , they got not at big but in saying that i don't mind poting sheep in house yard to eat all grass down around me track. gives up ramps bit of work out! Have had like 1,500 ewes on me track, try n find photo to show.

Latest posts

Back