What is your favourite internet browser?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite browser?

• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxthon

• Flock

• Netscape

• Total voters
ive only tried mozilla firefox and IE and firefox is blazing fast cmpared to IE,but im with unit,macs are the way to go and if u want you can run vista or XP on the mac anyway with the progam parrallels,im gunna try google chrome soon when i can be bothered.

ive only tried mozilla firefox and IE and firefox is blazing fast cmpared to IE,but im with unit,macs are the way to go and if u want you can run vista or XP on the mac anyway with the progam parrallels,im gunna try google chrome soon when i can be bothered.

Werd hahah!

Wish I had a right click but!

browsers in general are lame & for uber nerds like coolmodee & foolsp33d, i use the power of my mind to surf the web....... gangsta sh!t boi

Ha! Funny to see this question on a moto forum.

Guys, I am a Personal Trainer, run my own business, and have built my own website. I use a mac (in love with the thing!) and have used Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. Being that I have built my own webby I use the internet A HELL OF A LOT and can say that (I reckon) Internet Explorer is very inferior to firefox. Firefox is miles ahead! I can't tell you the trouble and headaches Internet explorer has given me!

I thank the lord for the bugger who decided to break in to my house a year ago to steal my PC. Without that incident I may have never brought a mac! Ha! (Bummer he/she also stole my mountain bike though!)

Cutters

Last edited:
I'm going for internt explorer I always use it.

Last edited:
ive got safari =D ive got a mac aswell n they are quite the good computers haha :p

Latest posts

Back