What jets r these??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusty

Reaction score
Hey guys, trying to find some new jets 4 my bike but it's getting beyond a joke now everyone i try is lost. Can anyone c help me please? The carby says it's a mikuni n the slow jet has the number 100 on it n the main says 20 i think. Here's some pics.

Attachments

• main jet.jpg
    main jet.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 8
  • main jet n slow jet.jpg
    main jet n slow jet.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 13
Dont quite understands the question.... If your after new jets here is a link
Mikuni Carburetor Slow / Main Jets
If you want to know what jets to run, you should probably mention what size engine and what size carby your running. Oh yea, the 100 is your main and the 20 is your pilot.

with your picture on the right,
the jet on the right (main) is pictured with the main jet screwed into the main jet tube
hold the jet tube with the appropriate sized spanner, and use a big flat head screwdriver and undo the main jet.

Dont quite understands the question.... If your after new jets here is a link
Mikuni Carburetor Slow / Main Jets
If you want to know what jets to run, you should probably mention what size engine and what size carby your running. Oh yea, the 100 is your main and the 20 is your pilot.

I bought it from dhz n the guy just confused me n wasn't much help with the tech questions i had.

Last edited:
with your picture on the right,
the jet on the right (main) is pictured with the main jet screwed into the main jet tube
hold the jet tube with the appropriate sized spanner, and use a big flat head screwdriver and undo the main jet.

IT FITS! Cheers dude! Now running a 105 main jet instead of the old 100 main. Gonna fire it up tomorrow n c what it does. Might have to put a bigger slow jet in, don't know yet.

pretty sure it's stock ( pitracer 140cc Lifan, 07 model) with no baffle in the exhaust, going by older posts

Im on a stock carb and it bogs out. I have a ssr 125. I need to know what main jet size would cause this bike to run right. Cause this carb is maxed out hah. Cheers

What engine mods do you have??

No idea if it's a stock engine or not as i bought it second hand. My bike is chocking when i use full throttle, so turn on the choke n it stops. Tuned the carby n adjusted the needle n now instead of using full choke i only have to use half choke now. Just playing around with the with the jets to c if it does anything.

Im on a stock carb and it bogs out. I have a ssr 125. I need to know what main jet size would cause this bike to run right. Cause this carb is maxed out hah. Cheers

Got told if ur bike is running lean go up 2 jet sizes n go down 2 sizes if it's running rich.
Guys dam bike is still chocking past 3/4 throttle. Any ideas?

Last edited:
@dusty im having the same exact problem as you. It cuts outs. I think its my jets. i tried adjusting everything and the choke has to be at 1/2 if i give it full throttle it cuts for a second and it sputters. Sounds like the same issue man.. i think its jets not really sure :/

could be a vacuum leak?

start the bike and let it run,
spray some degreaser or carby cleaner on the carby joints, intake top and bottom gaskets etc.
if the idle changes in any way while you are spraying it, there's your leak.

cheers, craig

could be a vacuum leak?

start the bike and let it run,
spray some degreaser or carby cleaner on the carby joints, intake top and bottom gaskets etc.
if the idle changes in any way while you are spraying it, there's your leak.

cheers, craig

I'll have to try that one. Was tinkering with it before n took the top of the main jet out n fired it up it was doing the same thing, full throttle chockes n then stops running. Checked the jet sizes n on the slow jet i can only go up 2 sizes more. Maxed out of the 105 main jet. If there's no leaks what else can it b? Would the valve timing b off?

We found the prob i mean trevor did not me. It's the coil pack it seems to b not earthed n gonna change it to c if it fixes the prob. Also got to lend a carby off a 70cc think it's a 19mm carb. Gonna change em over n fire it up later. Also taking it 4 a ride tomorrow n c how it goes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back