what kind of plastics fit on a atomik moto x 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djeuro

Reaction score
Hi guys as my title states, just wondering what kind of plastics/sticker kits will fit on my atomik moto x 125cc??

thank u

If this is the bike you mean : then crf50 style plastics will fit...

motox125m-blue.jpg

What sticker kit goes on an atomik ax 125cc

Looking for a sticker kit for an atomik ax 125cc??? Just wondering if there are any available

I thought someone mentioned CRF?! but for some reason, KLX110 comes to mind..

Did you not ask this question yesterday!? or another member has recently..(this week,last two days)

nah i posted this late last night but no response just wanting an answer is all so i can buy some new stickers is all

oh yes that was posted but i then relised the bike i purchased wasnt that bike at all it was a 2006 model atomik 125cc AX so i dont think the plastics are the same

ahh ok.. you can always go back to the orignal thread, or ask one of the mods to edit it accordingly.. saves having numerous posts asking the same question..

if you post up a pic of the bike, side on, square, clear.. im sure you will have more luck in finding out what plastics will fit..

Also helps to thank the guys who have previously replied, and let them know you made an error in the identification of the bike..

Just my thoughts :)

what kind of plastics go on this bike?? and what kind of parts can i get also??

thought id post a pic of the bike i just bought for $200, wanting to no what kind of sticker kit will i need for it and also what kind of parts can i get also as the bike is a 2006 AX atomik 125cc

thank u

35ic9ox.jpg
[/IMG]

id probs get some pro taper bars... dhz has them for 79 dollars. as of the plastics iv never seen them before so i can not help :) :)

3 threads!!

Did you look at the CRF and KLX plastics as previously suggested!??

try a search on here for AGB 29 or AGB 27..

you will find its either CRF or KLX as per your last two threads...

CAN A MOD MERGE THEM ALL FOR THIS GUY PLEASE!!!

i tried deleting my other thread by editing it at just putting delete thread

That definietly not CRF Style looks more like KLX.

THREAD MERGED

PLease just use the one thread to ask all your questions man

Latest posts

Back