what should i get

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre7777

Reaction score
aye lads just wondering looking to buy 2 new minibikes looking at the dhz range or pitpro ??? wann relly spend under $1200 each please help me out thanks :)

gonna need more info than that mate...

what ya wanna do with the bikes?
where you ride?
size limit in both cc's and height?
skill level?

all info like that helps us suggest bikes more in your range...

yer looking to do maby aye little bit of minimoto raceing i race big bikes but wana get into mini in live in bundy QLD ? dhz or pitpro 140 or 160

od be spending lil more then 1200 lol u wont buy much quality for that

the Dpro 140 is raceable and cost's exactly $1200, what are you guys talking about? it would need some bars + Chain etc but its still cheaper than the 160

the Dpro 140 is raceable and cost's exactly $1200, what are you guys talking about? it would need some bars + Chain etc but its still cheaper than the 160

Have you raced a 140 Dpro?? I doubt it very much and if you did I wonder how far last you were?

if ur going to race a 140 good luck my 106 takie keeps up with 140 i wouldnt buy nothign less then 160 if ur going to race dhz or lxr

yeah power of a 140 is very out dated, not to mention the dpro140 only has entry level forks..

regardless what bike/brand you decide on with the intentions of racing, your purchase should be based off suspension grade more so than power..

Latest posts

Back