What size KEIHIN carby for yx150?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
So just having a look at carby options. I have a manifold on the way but the 22 fakuni just really wont cut the mustard with this motor so looking at a KEIHIN PE24 but dont really know to much about them. Is the 24 a good size match up for it or better off going bigger? Not to sure about running an oko just yet I dont have so many places to ride flat out!!!

Yeah so you're saying dont get a PE28....I was looking at between a 24 and a 26 as I dont want to loose the response. The only thing Im doing engine wise any time soon is the HD valve springs, that will do me for a while I think....looking at one of these they're round slide pretty sure but sort of half way between a Keihin PE and an Oko flatslide....can get one for a decent price!

Would be a bit of a test dummy on that one I think but I like the look of them!
Authentic Nibbi Racing Pe28 Carburetor Imported From Taiwan - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 45922370

yeah that's a PE copy, but what jetting etc?

yeah not to sure, I have to buy adapters etc with all those performance carbys so another $10, but that should be ok will help it clear the cam tighting set up on the yx. I can find keihn PE24 made in taiwan for about $35,but adapter +$10, but they look really small which is what I need...I found a photo on planetminis last night some guy had cut and shut the top of his engine go get his carby to fit a yx, seems a little extreme.... Molkt is an option the atomik 150s I just looked at run a molkt and it looks like there is just enough room with that frame setup....but they're running the correct manifold too!!

You could run a 28mm on the 150 no probs. Just use a real small main and pilot.

I got a genuine Kehnin PWK 28mm at home to sell cheap if you want to give it a go?

You could run a 28mm on the 150 no probs. Just use a real small main and pilot.

I got a genuine Kehnin PWK 28mm at home to sell cheap if you want to give it a go?

Thanks for the needs. Yeah just weighing up my options atm. Not in a real hurry as its an upgrade not something I actually need!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

The main point is the shape of the mikuni is just wrong for the spot it needs to be in.....so its more the size and shape than the performance really....

Latest posts

Back