What type of plastics do Motovert RX125 use?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny No Stars

Reaction score
G'day,

Been lurking on here for awhile, great site! Just wondering if anyone know whether the Motovert RX125 uses a copy of an other bikes plastics like the CRF50? Looking to get one and wondering if I will be able to easily change the grafics and get replacement plastics cheap in the event of a crash.

Sorry for the noob question:D

Cheers!

hey mate welcome to minirders

yes the motovert takes all crf50 type of plastics which are easy to get from ebay and other places, which makes it easy toget some cool graphics for them ;)

The motovert users diff front mud guard and rear mud guard. They can be sourced from any motovert dealer.
but do remember there are diff quality of plastics

u can use the crf50 mu dgaurd as it will bolt up.
The Crf50 style rear gaurd is too short for a RX.

u can use the crf50 mu dgaurd as it will bolt up.
The Crf50 style rear gaurd is too short for a RX.

Like dabomb said the crf50 front fender will fit and i reckon looks better than the bulky RX equivalent.As for the rear,i believe its a crf70 item?
When you replace the plastics get them from Mojo Motorcycles as they are cheaper ($35)and better quality than the ebay ones.

When you replace the plastics get them from Mojo Motorcycles as they are cheaper ($35)and better quality than the ebay ones.

I agree, I've found the cheaper ebay special ones don't fit nearly as well the Mojo ones, you've really gotta stretch the tank shrouds out for the mounting bolts or elongate the mounting bolt hole..

Latest posts

Back