what u think about this helmet

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ducar.r.spec,

I work for DealsDirect.com.au and just came across this thread - just wanted to say hi...

The helmet you've linked to definitely meets Australian standards. We actually have a dedicated team who test and check all products we stock to meet Aussie standards before they appear in our store. Specifically - these helmets are pretty rigorously tested to protect your head, Australian helmet standards are really high.

We've only recently begun stocking helmets and they are pretty popular with our customers.

Anyway, if you guys are interested in any of our helmets, I've organised free postage on our helmets for the MiniRiders forum... just enter this coupon code in our secure checkout, when placing an order for any bike helmet:

miniriders (is good to use until 19th Sept, 2007)

And for the hell of it, that coupon will also work for the Roman helmets we're currently selling. Definitely no good for protecting your head while you're on a mini, but hell funny to run around screaming in at any other time.

ducar.r.spec - if you've already placed your order, please PM me and I'll organise a refund of your postage costs.

But hey - I realise you guys are minibike enthusiasts and are likely to be interested in more souped up helmets. Just thought I'd offer this regardless - hey, maybe you need a Roman helmet. :)

nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 50's a rip XD

Australian standards are really high and I noticed it met them in the ad .

However riding tard can hurt ya head Ducar and the better the lid the better the recovery time ....I been runnin the fox sin city model and like the way my head feels in it ....I'd still save for one of them or somthing better old matey isn't claiming they are the best but this will be waaaaay better than nothing ...because knowin you you're still gunna ride .:D

Im sure the dude has already purchased the helmet by now.
The thread is a year old :)

really the more u spend the saver u will be... and there is not much forgiveness on a motorbike if u come off.
but it does pass Australian standard so it is ok!
if ur freesytle riding dont get it lol
if ur trail riding get it

i have a rxt helmet i notice a lot of people seem to have it its a really good helmet sturdy comfy and looks good i got my mine for 100 bucks at a closing down sale so i would say you owuld get one under 200 easily

Latest posts

Back