what you are up to

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
so.. another weekend is upon us. anyone heading out to see live bands? a moto X show? maybe your off to pick daisys and frolic amongst the tulips!? WHATEVER IT IS. WHY NOT LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT IT!!

This thread is to be dedicated to advertising such events. if possible include a picture or poster of what the event is with the appropriate details.

to kick things off heres my plans... pretty self explanitory...

fslieranimationsmaller.gif

well im off to go riding in the mud, down the bush.
i know this tread can be put to better use, but hey i wanna let everyone know im actually riding in mud!!

im with the others, rode in the pouring rain yesterday and about to go out again

school next week!!!!! but also the sx is next week and getting my new bike aswell. full on week.

going to u-pull-it on saturday, murray bridge speedway saturday night, fishing sunday, riding monday

work then nephews b'day on saturday
sunday prepping my bike for motard
then going to anthonies to put his irk on
and help fit up there tard wheels for em

Myself... carn't wait to get back out in the middle of nowhere, Ride & be free from the world :)

Finally getting to ride the 250exc on Sat , Sun and Mon. Getting me Motorcycle l's on Tues and Wens and back to the grind on Friday

tommorow going to me mates beach house.
then school

HAVING A PARTY WITH SUM FRIENDS, HOPEFULLY RIDING (THAT MEANS FFIXING) MY AGB21 (AGAIN??grrr) THEN WHILE IM NOT RIDING MOPING CAUSE I HAVE GO 2 SKOOL ON TUESDAY

Been riding atleast 5 hours a day, got teh track built, neighbours are building a track, other neighbours built a track, jumps and everything, its rider heaven around here, for motocross AND road bikes. Also building up crf50 and setting up the ramp.

chilling tonight with my chicky.
Aus day BBQ piss up.
sunday pick up MSO-140S! maybe run it in. but im not sure how to change the fork oil so i was guna wait till next w/e and get a mate who is a 3rd year mechanic to give me a hand... cause i seen on a thread that you should change your fork oil before you ride it.
Monday...um, riding.
Tuesday work.
Wedesday Moto L's
Thursday Moto L's
Friday enrolment day for TAFE

ok so the idea of this thread didnt actually click or sink in..

basically more along these lines...

monday in melbourne is
forum_logo_resized_RESIZED.jpg

tonight am heading to Rubys in Belgrave to see a mates band..

"snip" DICE, Masons Edge, Robot Invasion & Beavercore.
Ruby's Lounge
1648 Burwood Highway
Belgrave VIC
Australia

Saturday 26 Jan 2008
8:00 PM
Overview:
Continuing our Huge Australia Day Weekend celebration, the second night sees Dice, Masons Edge, Robot Invasion & Beavercore.

$10 at the door
"end snip"

Tomorrow.. recovery :D

ahhh a weekend of drunken rampaing through the hills. wonder how many drinks I can have and still be able to ride?!.. safely of course:rolleyes:

biatch.jpg

Latest posts

Back