Whats a Honda 4 speed worth?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95Monkey

Reaction score
I have a Honda 4 speed sitting in the shed for a while now and was wondering what it would be worth if i decided to sell it? The reason im not running it in my Z is that the clutch started to slip at top speed and didnt have the $$ to go a HD clutch kit so i brought a lifan 125, and am really happy with it. Its got a new TB88 Kit (done about 500k's and cost $600ish). New CDI and Carb, with Polished case's, looks the goods. Any advice would be handy, Cheers guys.

Last edited:
I have a Honda 4 speed sitting in the shed for a while now and was wondering what it would be worth if i decided to sell it? The reason im not running it in my Z is that the clutch started to slip at top speed and didnt have the $$ to go a HD clutch kit so i brought a lifan 125, and am really happy with it. Its got a new TB88 Kit (done about 500k's and cost $600ish). New CDI and Carb, with Polished case's, looks the goods. Any advice would be handy, Cheers guys.

Hmm...Im having a guess but Im thinking with a Genuine HONDA 4 Speed and 88 Kit with some Nice bits 2nd hand you could get OVER $7-800???

Ha, dont go by me Im just guessing!!!

Some Pics would Help but sounds Sweet ;)

Couple of Pics, After polishing, before 88kit went on

IMG_0900.jpg

Motor in the bike

Newbikephoto1.jpg

hey mate i just put a lifan 125 in my z50 how do they go? mines a z50a 1972 no rear shocks
im guessin they would hoon
nice z wat model is it?

Yeah mate the 125's go alright aye, mine used to go 90-100k's but a nice to just cruise at 80 with no dramas, a little scary in an A tho. Its a JZ yeah 12V 95 model on a older frame, take a look at the "Never ever let your mate ride ya bike" thread to see what it looks like now, not good at all!

Latest posts

Back