Whats me motovert rx worth?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get ****ed you peice of shit.

Quite an impressive vocabulary you have there young fella!

damnnn calm the **** down

250 is a upgrade plain and simple

if every one listened to each other and never tryed anything then it would be a real ****ing boring world

dabomb has been a massive contributer on this site and on the subject of rx so.....give him some respect mate

Yes it is an upgrade,however if you read my original post i merely commented that he will find a 250 very boring really fast.
And yes i agree dabomb has contributed quite a bit with regards to rx's.
However alot of his threads/posts have been made with little to no regard to public safety or his own safety for that matter as he has made comments on numerous occassions that his bikes specifications dont match his rego papers and he has urged forum members to do the same as its "easier and cheaper".
So no i have very little respect for the young lad,he needs to grow up.
The pit bike scene has a bad enough reputation as it is with kids riding them on the roads etc and by him making such irresponsible and reckless posts we have little chance of improving that reputation anytime soon

I dont know why you bother coming on here, clearly you dont want other peoples advice and opinions as you seem to think you know everything, which is quite an achievement for a boy your age.
I dont know where you got the impression that a 250 4 stroke has alot of power? But youre sadly mistaken my son.
But with your know it all attitude i think a 250 is more power than you can handle.Happy riding young fella.

better calm down MR big shot RX150 :focus:

Quite an impressive vocabulary you have there young fella!

Yes it is an upgrade,however if you read my original post i merely commented that he will find a 250 very boring really fast.
And yes i agree dabomb has contributed quite a bit with regards to rx's.
However alot of his threads/posts have been made with little to no regard to public safety or his own safety for that matter as he has made comments on numerous occassions that his bikes specifications dont match his rego papers and he has urged forum members to do the same as its "easier and cheaper".
So no i have very little respect for the young lad,he needs to grow up.
The pit bike scene has a bad enough reputation as it is with kids riding them on the roads etc and by him making such irresponsible and reckless posts we have little chance of improving that reputation anytime soon

What you talking bout Willis? my engine number & vin matches up on the rego papers....

My safety shouldn't concern you unless that is you care about me, and if you do thanks mate i appreciate it :)

I'm all "grown up", i know what I'm doing, i know & trust what I've built, i know the risks and I'm still here, don't just assume that because i'm at-least half your age doesn't mean i'm "young & dumb".

Latest posts

Back