Whats the Best 85 outta the YZ, RM, CR or KX?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the best?

• YZ85

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • CR85

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • KX85

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RM85

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure Pascal may have experience, but a 200cc for a 13 year old? Your kidding right?

are you serious?? geezz have you even rode an xr? theyre 200cc of complete and utter bullshit!if you want a four banger... either go the crf, kxf, rmz, yzf...etc.

pascal... get a 125! 85s are fun and all... BUT youll be outgrown of it in 1 year.. and you can trust me on that one.. im speaking from experience.

look forward to feeding you my roost... bye for now.

ps.. this site is seriously fuking up lol.. its like theres shit everywhere... and people skitzing every 2 mins... guys calm the fuk down and think before you post lol... that doesnt go for all of you..

bye Ladies...:D

yeh ben i just gotta get a good report which should be coming in i think 2 weeks,
mark, yeh this is a massive thing to toss up, only thing is do u guys reckon i would hav trouble handling such a big and powerful thing?
i can ride mi bike no probs. ubt moving 2 a 2 stroke motorcross bike is a massive difference.

i was lookin at trading post and i reckon some of the older ones look better and some ones hav already been lowered...
divy, has ur black one been lowered cos it looks like it is...
ktm kid, how's the cr125? cos they already hav a lower seat height and all...

EDIT: whoa, shit accidently double posted.... soz dudes

IMO you will grow out of a 125 quickly and want more power... And then you get on a 250cc 2 stroke and its brings a smirk to your face. Get a cheap 80/85 around the 98+ for no more then $2000 so when you sell it in the near future you wont lose much money... then the same as a 125 and then its two fiddy 2 stroke time! raw power!

Last edited:
umm idk what u mean by the cr's already being lowered but chyyeh.. mine fuking HAMMERS! pascal.. jumping up to one of these big boyz will get your riding so much improved that you would never look back on the choice you made... i think about ready to step up to a 250 now.. afew more months or so.. :)

ok, i like the cr125 frame, looks rlly strong and sexy, lol, but i just noticed that the yz had 6 gears and the cr has 5...
motoluver, if i get a 125 i would keep it for AGES, im a while off a 250, lol.

Latest posts

Back