Whats The Best Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lethal_pete

Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone please give me the best Atomik bike out of these:

Atomik Avenger
Atomik AX
Atomik Hummer
Atomik MotoX
Atomik ProX

Also is the DUCAR engine any good?

Kind Regards,
Pete

i like the motox 1 the best out of the 1s u listed but out of all the atomiks id have to say the atomic reign is the best
and as for the ducar engine there an alright engine but lifan are alot better

Yeah im thinking about getting a 2007 ProX ALLOY 150cc PIT DIRT BIKE on eBay from pockrock88 but im not sure if it's genuine and if it's a good bike to ride

I was just wondering what the diff is between the atomik avenger and the motoX??? is there any difference or is it just there names that are different?

the prox is a good looking bike but they are very heavy and the ax are bad to the frames are weak and the back shock shrinks easily

Hi,

Could someone please give me the best Atomik bike out of these:

Atomik Avenger
Atomik AX
Atomik Hummer
Atomik MotoX
Atomik ProX

Also is the DUCAR engine any good?

Kind Regards,
Pete

The best atomik is a dead atomik mate, stay away from them and get a liffan powered bike.

Atomik Avenger

I have an Atomik Avenger 125cc and its quite resonable. I mate just bought the 150cc ProX, and its a very well constructed bike, the engine is well protected, the frame is strong, suspension is great and the front forks are adjustable. Also out of all the atomiks the 150cc ProX feels the most comfortable to ride as its higher.

thats good for you. i was riding 1 today a prox and it was so bad it leaks petrol, oil and stalls if u leave it idle for about 1minute and it has bad eccelleration and weighs alot

thats good for you. i was riding 1 today a prox and it was so bad it leaks petrol, oil and stalls if u leave it idle for about 1minute and it has bad eccelleration and weighs alot

Thats why god made the Idle adjustment screw.

i have a prox and its awesome....although, you gotta sit down with a bottle of lock tight for a couple of hours and pull it apart and rebuild it i guess....i have riden mine for bout 5-6 tanks and shes falling apart where i didn't locktight....my theory is you get what ya pay for.... have fun!!

was going to ride a dhz yesterday, but the thing didnt even make it off the trailer! :rolleyes:

yeah i saw that! much rather to bolt things like that to the frame, atleast then you know that the weld wont fail!

Latest posts

Back