Whats The Best Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i got it welded back on today he done it over and over heaps and put a different bracket on... back to the topic out of that list u made id say the proX just stay away from the agb-27 style bikes there dodgey

Atomik ProX

hey everyone, i am new to this stuff so i haven't got much idea about the bikes...i really wanna get into it though...

I am looking at getting a Atomik ProX or a Atomik Avenger...i have read alot of the threads here and have noticed that alot of you think that the DUCAR engines are CRAP, does this mean that i shouldn't be buying either of these Atomik bikes?...
If not what is Atomik like overall?

If you don't think i should get the Atomik bike what bike is there that i can get with the liffan engine?

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or post here what you think...thanks guys...

......hahhaaaha, amusing stuff.

Someone please tell me I'm wrong. The ducar is the same as the lifan in spec's (125cc not 120). Pull one down.

Avenger is fast due to lack of frame weight, but the pro-x while a little heavier, is a lot stronger and engine cradle mounted.

Want an atomik with a lifan? get the reign, Very nice piece of kit for the $$$

If you're sugesting the Atomik Reign then maybe you should look at the MSO Pro. Same bike heaps cheaper :)

atomik motoX 125cc??

just bought one for $540 + $85 for postage...

i know close to fuck all about bikes but i'm keen on learning,

what are peoples thoughts on this bike, as far as i gathered they are an ok begginers bike, or am i mistaken??

nope u are compleetly right atomik motox's are very good beginers bikes they have all the basics but arnt the best bike nor the worst bikes

nope u are compleetly right atomik motox's are very good beginers bikes they have all the basics but arnt the best bike nor the worst bikes

cheers as long as you said not the worst i'm happy,
i dunno i know its not a real thumpstar so i wasnt expecting much,

what are the mikuni carbys like the add said 20% MORE POWER, but i got a feeling its a sales gimmick??

no it true for mikuni

but atomik dont give u mikuni they just say they do

u should ring em and gove em some shit they will send u a new mikuni carb or send u something

because when i bought my atomic pro x it said it came with wave disks but it just came with the standard circle ones when i got it so i rang em and complained and they sent me a pair of wave disk brakes lol.

lol, wake discs are over rated..

Hmm say like my wheel was buckled or they bike didn't come with a carby so they send you new parts

lol, wake discs are over rated..

Hmm say like my wheel was buckled or they bike didn't come with a carby so they send you new parts

hmm might have to keep a copy of the add and make sure its the same shit,

id recomend u check ur carby brand and if it aint mikuni complain and they will give u what u wont or it froud

my orion 125 said it came with mikuni carb but came with sum shit 1 and said it came with all this other shit but didnt

Guys, i just brought the atomik ProX 125.. my first bike! what are your comments on this bike? what should i look out for? e.g not getting the right carby, wave discs etc.. and do you rekon it will stand up for jumps?!?! i'm about 70kgs and i'm pretty keen to have abit of fun, but not thrash it!... thanks for your time!

By the way, its Orange.. so its close to going really fast ;)

all atomik ax motox avenger prox 125cc have all real mikuni carbys. but they are fake china mikuni thats what the guy said that works there told me im really good mates with him:)

bastards haha, oh well i've copied the add off ebay so i'll just complain if its all a load of crap

im looking at the atomik ax pro 125, better frame rear suspension. and its a liffan not a ducar motor, and only $850 a bike , and were getting 4., its still a china bike, but for a thrash around on the farm it cant be too bad, ill just buy plentl of locktite

Do you guys know anybody with the ProX 250cc? They are starting to sell them in the U.S. under the name AGB31. They have Zongshen engines and 19" front and 16" rear rims.

Any experience with AGB31 or Zongshen engines to speak of? Its either that or the Hummer 250cc, so any opinions are appreciated. Thanks!

atomiks are good because they are a cheap and affordable bike, for those who do not do alot off riding, and take it easy and maintain the bike they will last a long time

if ur out there day in day out thrashing the hell out off it, not bothering to wash it, keep all moving parts greased/ lubed then you will have drama's...

if you havent got the $$$ to spend on say a mso ellite or something that is a little bit pricey then these are a fairly good alternative, but it all depends...

Latest posts

Back