Whats The Best Atomik

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would anyone buy an atomik?????? Buy a Pitpro RR or Outlaw, they are so much better!!!!!

pitpro is not much better quality then atomic! both made with very cheap and crappy materials... save ur pennys get a bike from mso...

both crap? haha they are the same china bikes at mso, just built better with good customer service

All you have to do is pay a bit of attention and you will see the MSO is not the same as a Pitpro. The MSO has better quality parts on them, nuff said!!

really any1 can tell what? nothing. why buy of ebay if ya near a shop go in there no point in pickin out difference because it will go on foreever go with what you know like what type of riding you doing what speed if u want air but i suggest if ya want air dont go near a china made frame motor all good but frame a bit of a worry. and customer service is always good i got mine of atomik and havent had a hassel yet but if ya paying 400-500 what are you complaining about thats cheap when ya pay 4-5 grand for a yz cr or what ever then start worring get over it u get what u pay for

not getting involved go check them out call a couple of places and talk to some that spends every day with the bikes and see the differece from this thread

Not getting invlolved????? You are the one that searched these threads that are a year old and bumped them!! :mad:

Bahahahhahahahhahahahahahaah, Best atomik is a dead atomik

Just got the atomik pro x,, i am no pro however. Was wondering are the front brakes always that bad on them? Is there anything i can do to help pull the little sucker up?

yeh when my bro first got his there front brakes didnt work at all but that was because there was a bolt missing or something and he fixed it the next day lol

hey i just bought an 07 atomik 125cc moto x can somebody please just give me a basic overview of it? cheers :D

Latest posts

Back