which bike would be the best

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, okk..it is pretty harsh but you can talk this sorta crap behind a screen but i wonder if you would say this in a workplace around a bunch of blokes..i think you would have no one to talk to after about half hour..i say this to a kid at my school who is leaving at the end of the year and if he keeps going the way he is he wont go far..eg-he gets a saturday detention and his mum makes an excuse (hes 16)..cop the punishment and get over it.

so can you and minibikecr@zy and dhz140cc be abit kinder because a HATE PEOPLE SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT ME AND MY BIKES i have alot of this cr@p at school and im not lying

if i NEARLY jumped an 80ft table the 1st thing i would do is make a vid..

I think that would be kinda hard considering you don't have a time machine

If he's a good rider there's no reason he wouldn't be able to beat a 450 on a 125, having a big bike doesn't make you fast, riding skill makes you fast

but yea motovert you need to start thinking for yourself a little bit

yeh because you lie, , dont play with the big boys if you dont want to get hurt.. its as simple as that. im not going into why people at your school hate you but honesty your getting on everyones nerves.

How I love these forums some times. This thread has brightened up my day. It’s actually really depressing that I’m sitting here in hysterics reading all the crap that goes on.
The main issue in this thread is your (motovert24) poor spelling and grammar which has led to a sh!t fight about you telling porkies. Please mate try and help the people who are helping you, proof reading is not hard, if you ask a question that makes sense you will get a serious answer.

i just dragged a Hayabusa on my Lifan 140. i nearly didnt but the IRK kicked in and then the motard slicks started spinning until they heated up and got traction and then the flux capacitor kicked in and i was out of there.
i ride on the roads, and dont care what the cops say coz i'm hardcore and that's how i roll. *giggle*

Motovert24 we'll help you out as best we can, but as has been stated, think a bit and proof read your posts before hitting "post reply". The more sense we can make out of your posts, the easier we can answer your queries, and you'll get a far more accurate answer.

As for asking people not to flame you on here... If you dont want people to say bad things about you, your riding ability or your bikes... then dont post up with what is clearly bullshit...
sorry mate, but judging by all the posts you've put up in this thread, it's pretty clear you are very inexperienced both in regards to bike knowledge and riding skill. No one's gonna judge you on that... they were all Noob Squids once... What they will judge you on, (and flame you relentlessly for) is coming up with "stories" to enhance one's bad-assedness.... (no that isnt a word, i just made it up...)

For the guys who've been on here awhile... Has MSO140 got himself a new user account? *giggle*

i just dragged a Hayabusa on my Lifan 140. i nearly didnt but the IRK kicked in and then the motard slicks started spinning until they heated up and got traction and then the flux capacitor kicked in and i was out of there.
i ride on the roads, and dont care what the cops say coz i'm hardcore and that's how i roll..

lmfao!!.. =)

As for asking people not to flame you on here... If you dont want people to say bad things about you, your riding ability or your bikes... then dont post up with what is clearly bullshit...
sorry mate, but judging by all the posts you've put up in this thread, it's pretty clear you are very inexperienced both in regards to bike knowledge and riding skill. No one's gonna judge you on that... they were all Noob Squids once... What they will judge you on, (and flame you relentlessly for) is coming up with "stories" to enhance one's bad-assedness.... (no that isnt a word, i just made it up...)

For the guys who've been on here awhile... Has MSO140 got himself a new user account? *giggle*

Well said mate .... see thing is motovert alot of us in here have been riding and building these things for years and we know your bike won't go anywhere near the distance on an 80 foot table top .... if you knew much about bikes you would know this too be true. So that's why crew in here will flame you ... if ya don't like it stop talking yourself up .......because it's like my grandfather used to say.....

" if you want to know the qualities a man lacks listen to those of which he boasts "

Latest posts

Back