Which carby?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah k.. might do that then the oko's seem alot easier to get a hold of.. what size jets will i need to use?

I would go with what sean01 has advised, quote "92 is perfect and 96 is border line too big"

Jet kits usually have a few sizes included so you can see what works best for you. DHZ have them for sale. I would provide a link but I'm on my slow ass iPhone.

I think Sean may have been referring to 92 jets for the mikuni 26, but i've had good results running an OKO 26 on a Zongshen 125 with standard ignition and pipe... so with an ORK and big bore pipe added, you'd get some pretty impressive results... I found the over run that the OKO supplied over the stock carby was epic... wound out a looooooong way..... :)

If you plan to use an OKO 26 on a 125, use a jetting baseline of 34 or 35 pilot, and a 90 mainjet....

But yes, the PE24 is probably a better ALL ROUND carb for a 125, just doesnt have the sting up top the OKO does...

will i notice a big change with the pe24 compared to the stock carby?.. that mite b a stupid question but im curious lol.. and do u think i should still get an ORK and big bore pipe with it?

yeah, there will definately be a difference.. not sure about noticing power gains, you may do.. but what you will notice is how much smoother the bike will run and how even the power delivery is.. The mikuni 26mm that come stock on chinese bikes are an absolute joke.. the PE-24 is a great! carby, and will definately improve the way the fuel gets to your motor, therefore you definately see a big change.. but! i don't know how big as i haven't owned 125, but on my z140 it was a mass difference with the oko
________
Santeria forums

Last edited:
I have a roundslide carby for sale that will be an improvement over stock, check the classifieds.

alright so ive decided to go with the pe24.. what else will i need with it? bigger manifold or...?

alright thanks.. also one more question will the stock jets be fine that come with the pe24 or should i buy some smaller/ bigger jets?

youd have to ask whats installed in it already.. and the jets thump outlined for the oko 26mm should be good for the pe24..
but it uses small round main jets and the oko26 uses hex jets.. the pilots should be the same

Latest posts

Back