which is better crf 150r or crf 250r

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sick150

Reaction score
what do you guys recon is the better bike is for mainly reliablity and what 1 would u guys rather have cause i heard 150r's r prety slow so what is your thoughts

^^^ too true... but a crf150r aint that slow... they are race bikes... but you can really compare to its big bro

^^^^hahahaha lmao......dude really 150cc or 250cc do the math my friend :D

Shit this is a toughy....

Common sence prevails here my friend

and no the 150's arent "slow"

there should be an engine here to remove stupid post....lol

Last edited:
im wondering if i should get a crf50 or a crf150, i hear the 50's are slow.. someone help me..

ooops hang on i'l rephrase..

"i wana git a knew biike, iz da 150crf fasta dan da crf50? i heer tha 50 is heeps gud wit a turbo on it n wil beet a 250. mi m8's dose."

x2 mountain, there is a report button that you can report threads like this. its obviously a pointless thread and common sense should answer, but some people are a little slow on the uptake. so hence the reason its still here i guess..

i think the previous answers to the original question are a clear indication as to the general concencous.

if you want a big bike get a 250 , but if you dont like big bikes and like throwing around a smaller lighter bike get a 150r still plenty of power especially getting off a mini

I lol'd.. Seriously bother motocross bikes, if the 250r was an enduro, you sort of have an exception, but omg.. The 250r would suit you better if you are a decent rider, otherwise stick with the 150r, the 150r has some huge kick though. It's alot faster then you think, i have a CRF230F and it's faster then that, because it's motocross.

I lol'd.. Seriously bother motocross bikes, if the 250r was an enduro, you sort of have an exception, but omg.. The 250r would suit you better if you are a decent rider, otherwise stick with the 150r, the 150r has some huge kick though. It's alot faster then you think, i have a CRF230F and it's faster then that, because it's motocross.

the 250x goes just as hard as the 250r , ever riden both? Exactly like a wrf with yz cams and a lightend flywheel - look its a yzf. Modern day enduro bikes are still competition bikes not trail hacks - eg the Tm en300 will rip the balls of any motocross bike ( Minus cr500af) , those things are gnarly. I can stick my little red power valve spring into the kato and it goes bezerk but why have a bike which you cant manage the power delivery?

150r's go hard as , but are pricks to maintain because they rev to the moon.
Your spot on , the 150r is much faster than the 230f. But you dont expect otherwise , your 230f is a fun bike the 150r is all balls.

230's are too much fun , I think I want one!!!
You can get them to rip preety hard to

are u a good rider and have u ridden 250s before 150s have alot of go alot of people underestimate them theyre light and surprisingly fast theyre very good on a track and for the price im pretty sure most wood agree its damm good value but if u got the extra coin and can ride good go the 250

are u a good rider and have u ridden 250s before 150s have alot of go alot of people underestimate them theyre light and surprisingly fast theyre very good on a track and for the price im pretty sure most wood agree its damm good value but if u got the extra coin and can ride good go the 250

I reckon there shit value , you can get a run out 250 2 stroke for the same price?

But price skimming because its the first of its kind so honda being the pricks that they are will charge what ever they want for it to grind some families out of the racing scene. Good ol' honda!

Latest posts

Back