Which Pimpit graphic design 1 or 2?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the graphics maybe include a trim kit for the fenders and number boards , it will give the bike a much more race ready appeal

They do have a cradle frame dude, any new bikes will have a cradle in it, and yes i do know the Pimpit people thats how come ive got a bike. cheers

I'd say it's a bit more than just owning one of the bikes. Why would they be asking you to come on here to find out what sticker design everybody likes. Can't they sponsor the forum and do it themselves or do they only know as much about computers as they know about bikes? Hang on I just figured it out. They don't need to come on here they can get others to do it for them.

Yep no worries i'll put in a new topic soon about the 150 Pimpit, its a top bike handles incredibly well, the new models will have a trellis cradle frame in it. also the suspension is flawless. i have a background in racing dirt bikes so none of the info is bull s*-t, cheers

That sounds just like an ad. New posting members are highly suspect when it comes to this type of advice and have no credability with me when it comes to reviews. I do like the bike and im not saying anything bad about it but all your posts just look too sus to me.

yellow one looks heaps better

you would nearly say it was "gangsta"

the white one is a bit bland

sheesh buy a vert he he he

coolmodee every post u seem to say ''buy a vert''. Although I do agree that its hard to beat a vert, not everyone can afford to buy one. If you want to be like that then I could say to to u ''build a custom bike, it would be better than a vert''. Have a bit more of an open mind and not just a one way view that its a vert or nothing!

Pimpit needs to know wich graphics is the prefered graphics for there bikes. design 1 or design 2. i like the white one, cheers

NUMBER 1
PIMPIT_TNC_1.jpg

NUMBER 2
150_PIMPIT_2008.jpg

Are you guys blind or what ... the first one isnt a design
The second one is awesome, at least they have used some imagination, unlike the other one which is like all the other cheezy graphics to come out of china

hmm i just realised that the 1st ones say 140 and i believe it is the 150? maybe should get that checked out.

hmm i just realised that the 1st ones say 140 and i believe it is the 150? maybe should get that checked out.

They can be purchased with the 140cc Lifan or the 150cc Lifan or YX, but u are right coz the engine in that pic is the 150cc Lifan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back