Whip industries- Mini Mayhem Enduro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
na cutters i think it's all private property so ya should be sweet there

and i have to approve your post on the blog and thanks for that i'll get your comment up there mate

you gotta have ambulance cover? what does this mean? I have medicare but not sure if that means ambo cover?

must have knee guards, how much does that cost?
bar ends must be covered, does that mean I need bar savers or is it ok if my grips cover the ends?

I really wanna go to this but it's too complicated now

13. Requirments

Full Safety gear must be worn this includes

* helmet
* ankle protecting boots
* nylons
* gloves
* goggles
* knee guards

Bike must be safe this includes

* everything tight and fastened properly
* front and rear brakes must be working
* no broken levers
* no uncovered bar ends
* everything in working order

You will be required to sign an indemnity on the day and must present current ambulance cover to compete.

im pretty sure medicare is ambo cover. If you are over 18 think you need to sign up to ambulance vic and get it, cost bout 60 a year, well worth it when ya think about it. An chopper ambo will cost thousands if you hurt yourself in the bush even if you dont want it and you didnt call for it. I would reccomend getting it

I might be keen for this one.

Is it going to be a real comp or just a screw around day?

Can you take your big bike as well?

just been out getting in some practice :)
i just bought some knee guards they are the best ive ever used, go to bmx, mountain bike shop they are called 661 about $80
ive got to work out some ambo cover yet, (wonder if centrelink health care card would cover me haha)

I went and baught the cheapest pair Knee pads i could find they where around $30 bucks!!!! and there so frigging good i recomend getting a pair of knee/shin pads feel so much more protected....

Just today i didnt where them and i got a big ass gouge in my knee! hurts

I was talking to trav whitten on the weekend, and he told me the event will be run on a farm in between kyabram and echuca. The track takes 25minutes a lap and will consist of a technical section with a ramp and jumps then their will be trails and creek beds to follow. Bar ends just need to be covered so either trow on a new set of grips and prob wouldnt hurt to throw in a couple of 10cent pieces. Ambo cover is pretty self explanitry as no one wants to get injured out their in be stuck with 1000s in ambulance costs. It will be a heaps fun event with everything for everyone so hit it up riders, see you all their!

are so it's the property with the sand bowl yeah cant remember who owned that

should be real sweet then

is this going to be a once a year event??? or is it going to have a few rounds??? when they make the decesion is it going off how many show up???

cant wait to see how it all goes,sounds fun.we are going to be doing the same in the new year at gwandalin on the nsw central coast.good luck with it and keep up the good work with the racing in vic

this is gonna be sweet......lets hope all u guys come cause it's gonna be mass fun!!

we are going up friday afternoon if anyone wants to follow us up
cant wait to see the track

Im out of action for 2 weeks so i wont be able to ride it :( my BF will be... so ill be there cheering everyone !! looking forward to it hopefully its a good day ! just hope there will be another one later down the track so ill be able to race !! :D

Latest posts

Back