Whip industries- Mini Mayhem Enduro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
Hi all

Whip Industries are holding an Endro Race in Echuca.....

Check at Miniriders Blog for all details

Should be a good event

this would be sick to do i have a holiday house momma and it is on the same road as the forest i always youst to ride the forest but kept getting busted i might consider this one

I've been waitin for an enduro event to pop up ....sounds like alot of fun .

why, why??? is it in VIC.... sounds like a good event, about time we had mini-enduro's...who ever is going make sure you get pics 'n' vids!!!

will this be really competitive or what? I've never ridden track only trails so I'll probably be slow but it sounds like fun

ah k looked like about 50/50,
but how competitive are these kinda events? I know there'll be allot of good riders there but are there lots of n00bs too just there for a bit of fun?

ah k looked like about 50/50,
but how competitive are these kinda events? I know there'll be allot of good riders there but are there lots of n00bs too just there for a bit of fun?[/

dude you could just go in the Iron Man and just race against yourself. plus it don't mater if your noob just have a good time that's all that matters.

it's all fun people!! It doesn't matter if there is dicks cause there will be heaps of nice riders there so it wont matter... wat matters is how many laps u can do!!!

man i've riden with the whip boys and there a cracker bunch of dude's and as serious as they are about the sport they ride for the fun
and I've been to the compound in Echuca (if it's not a different property) but i know the area and there's kilometers of awesome riding to be done this will be an awesome event and every k traveled will be worth it

i just went to there website and this sounds like its going to be crazy, who are you going to team up with coolie?

This sounds like a HEAPS FUN EVENT!!! The first Enduro Mini Event here in Oz???

Damb, would love to get down there for it!!!

Wish some NSW Promoters would run a few events like these to mix it up! Should be a Sik day anyways

Sounds sweet idea run enduro for mini's . its all riden little wheels get skechy n the lose stuff sticks sand rocks lol. Still be top day of racen.

Damit, so so keen, but a 7 hour drive to get there, 7 hours home = to far away for 1hr 15 mins riding each... probably not worth it

Coolie mate,

I left a reply on the blog, thought I'd post up there as I know you wanted some activity on there! Noticed my comment got pulled, hopefully I did't write anything uncalled for.

Just wanting to know if rego and license is needed for these events? I am gonna be away on holidays in QLD so cant go to this one, but obviously keen as mustard like the rest of us to get in to some in future...

Latest posts

Back