Whip industries- Mini Mayhem Enduro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITS on this sat 11/07!!!! the track will be mint for all types of riders.....from beg thru to experts so you should be fine...it's just outside Echuca ...i google maped it and it's gonna take me 3 and half hours up the hume...from melbourne.

we are leaving sometime tomorrow and staying in echuca the night, see you all there

Hey guys, thanks to Whip for an orsome race today, the track layout was sick and the event was a haep of fun. Bring on somemore...

We took 1st and 2nd in the upto 300cc class with Reefy and Marcus in 1st and me and Coxy in 2nd. Sparrow came over from S.A and took out the 88 and Dex from Whip took out the 50, it was so much fun...

hey had a fun trip racing was fun. congrats to the whip guys for putting on the event. i got half way home to find out our race sunday was cancelled coz of the wet.

Congrats to all riders on the day and a fantastic turn out for the whip guys! The track looked super sweet wish i was able to ride :( .....lets hope another is organisied in the not too long future....and the exit isnt quiet as slippery....had a close call when one of the vans mucking around nearly collided with my parked ute missed her by a metre !!!

Couldnt agree more with you guys!!!! fantastic day even with all the rain and mud!!!!! Bloody great turn out.......got some great pics of you guys so i will post some up!!!!
Lets hope there is another one soon this year!!! well done everyone!!

20 hour drive is a bit much for me :(

Any chance of something like this in Queensland!?

Hey Guys - this is some photos from Mini Mayhem on the weekend. Great day got heaps more photos but only could fit theses on...hope u guys enjoy :)

Attachments

• pitties.jpg
    pitties.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 28
  • pitties2.jpg
    pitties2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 28
  • pitties3.jpg
    pitties3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 24
  • pitties4.jpg
    pitties4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 20
  • pitties5.jpg
    pitties5.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 17
  • pitties6.jpg
    pitties6.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 19
  • pitties7.jpg
    pitties7.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 18
  • pitties8.jpg
    pitties8.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 22
  • pitties9.jpg
    pitties9.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 19
  • pitties10.jpg
    pitties10.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 21
and some more...

Attachments

• pitties10.jpg
    pitties10.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 15
  • pitties11.jpg
    pitties11.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 17
  • pitties12.jpg
    pitties12.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 17
  • pitties13.jpg
    pitties13.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 20
syas he takeing out no.1 on the stocker

sweet day by the looks i'm shatterd i missed it
will definantly be up there for the next one

i was winning till the first jump, shattered my shin in about 6 spots, im still in bendigo hospital on the good drugs, anyone want to buy a bike

Latest posts

Back