Who's keen to race??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats awsum hay the gear leaver hasnt showen up yet may need it to keep up with you guys

Ha ha ha
my nan and pop used to live there
i went to school with the old owners kids

well the peppermill is just across the road and they pup on a pretty good counter meal and a **** hot bar
so i'll be keen for that yeah

Ha ha ha
my nan and pop used to live there
i went to school with the old owners kids

well the peppermill is just across the road and they pup on a pretty good counter meal and a **** hot bar
so i'll be keen for that yeah

Sounds awsome man. I look forward to meeting you and the whole vic crew.

I'm now booked in. Keen for a beer n feed on sat as well :alc: (if i'm still invited :p ) be good to put some faces to names, lookin forward to it :)

I figured with the fact where racing in the VCM I better look the part :p These arrived yesterday
IMAG0116.jpg

So at least if i can't ride i'll look good down the back :)

Wow!! That's 2 secs a lap right there. :thumbup:

yea dont think itll help with the riding, and as for staying white I think i might go roll in the mud beforehand, just to give me that hardcore look :p

Last edited:
Sorry guys but looks like I'm out.

Everything I had planned was for the 15th. Got a mates 30th on the Sat night now so just no way it can happen.

Yarram will be my first round. Can't wait. Was smashing the track on Sat and it was in primo condition.

that sucks mate :( But if the partys Sat, why u not race Sunday.... Pansy :fencing:

Mate I will be lucky to get home by the time the race starts. It's a 30th. Would be way over the limit to drive. lol

If it was any other birthday I would skip it but it's a good mate.

If they didn't keep changing the rounds this wouldn't be a problem.

Yeah I know mate. I have been looking forward to racing for ages and it shatters me I can't go. :(

Especially since so many of you are making the effort to come down.

If they change the Yarram round I will riot. I'm going on holiday the week after.

Gear looks awesome timeeh!! Puts my 1991 fox gearbag to shame lol

Looking forward to meeting you all at Undera, Unfortunatly I'm working the Saturday so will head up early Sunday morning

Dunno if I gonna ride yet but I think I might trek up , was hoping to take some photos for VCm at wonthagi but keen for the next round n to meet ya's

2 weeks to go, getting custom risers made up tommoro, bars r still a bit low for mx, hope they work out... Should be a fun weekend :)

Latest posts

Back