Who's keen to race??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and this is half the reason why nsw doesnt have any races because we have alote of key board riders

its the same in every state but its sad to see a good thing go to waste guys

I'm back on board :) Don't have to go to sydney now YAY who do i need to pay money to for this round? Is it back through VCM again?

5 riders at this stage.Cant see it being anymore than that

The backyard series race we did in WA recently brought up something interesting of the 35+ bikes that attended only 4 people use forums.. most in attendance were word of mouth via mates that were on FB..

If you sore area of PR raising is a forum it'll never get the attendance .

The backyard series race we did in WA recently brought up something interesting of the 35+ bikes that attended only 4 people use forums.. most in attendance were word of mouth via mates that were on FB..

If you sore area of PR raising is a forum it'll never get the attendance .

You have a very valid point. I have asked the blokes that I ride with that are not on this forum and 2 of them are coming.
I wrote this on here for all the people that always bang on in this forum about been no racing.

I'm back on board :) Don't have to go to sydney now YAY who do i need to pay money to for this round? Is it back through VCM again?

Good to see your going down. What day are you heading down and where do you plan on staying?
We are staying in Sheperton.

Good to see your going down. What day are you heading down and where do you plan on staying?
We are staying in Sheperton.

i'm not sure yet, any idea where the track is? I have had a squiz on google maps but stuffed if i can find a track anywhere in Undera??? How far away is shepperton from the track? It'll be sataurday when i come down, and then drive back on Mon.

you wish

ya staying at which big 4 in shep or mooroopna

i'll probably crash at my mate place but if your keen and up there early on the Saturday i'll probably go riding

at least we should hit a pub for a counter meal and a few brews

let us know

you wish

ya staying at which big 4 in shep or mooroopna

i'll probably crash at my mate place but if your keen and up there early on the Saturday i'll probably go riding

at least we should hit a pub for a counter meal and a few brews

let us know

Staying at this place.
Shepparton Park Lane Holiday Park

We will be in shep Friday night and be hitting the pub for a meal and a few beers.
Might hit the pub for a counter lunch saturday.
What the hell may aswell head to the pub saturday night too.

I'ts getting very close.
Just rang and spoke to the bloke at the caravan park to confirm our booking for 2 luxury villa's. I'ts all set ready to go. Lock it in Eddie

Latest posts

Back