Who's keen to race??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be in town from friday night. Whats the next biggest town that has a pub open past 10pm??

Good to hear about the girls, they should have fun braiding each others hair :p Looks like there are a few resaturants around but only 1 pub... Here are a couple
wonthaggihotel.com.au
Nyojo's Pizza
Indian Savor Restaurant And Bar (this would be my pick)
Jerimonis Pizza
Youki's Japanese Takeaway (apparently good sushi)
One Stop Shop (I think it's fish n chips)

My pick would be the Indian (as the name ends in "BAR") or the Hotel. What do you guys think?

Not much in Wonthaggi lol last time I was there about 2 years ago I "think" the town had a pub haha I'll be up there probly Friday and staying friday,Saturday nights not gonna ride myself off to much saturday night, iv did that once and I rode like nugget at the race the next day and crashed like 5-6times lol

Obviously must have been pretty blind. There are like 3 pubs in Wonthaggi. ;)

There is the Workers Arms (Good food) and I can't remember the other 2 as I had a few by that point.

I had a blast when I went out there. They are all in walking ditance from each other.

Only other place would be Inverloch. Much better off just staying in Wonthaggi. It's a prety damn big town.

google maps is lying too me then.... workers arms sounds good.

Yeah would reccommend it. Good cheap food. Can then walk down the street and there is a pub off to the right and one straight down the street on the same side.

It has a courtesy bus running back and forward between Inverloch as well if you do want to check it out. :thumbup:

Oh and on Friday and Sat night the pubs are open well past 10pm.

Obviously must have been pretty blind. There are like 3 pubs in Wonthaggi. ;)

There is the Workers Arms (Good food) and I can't remember the other 2 as I had a few by that point.

I had a blast when I went out there. They are all in walking ditance from each other.

Only other place would be Inverloch. Much better off just staying in Wonthaggi. It's a prety damn big town.

lol cant remember much it was new years eve!!

I have to personally say that as one of the "missus" that's going, I think it's gonna be too cold for dressups so I'm more than happy to drink somewhere to warm myself up. Bring it on!!!

I have to personally say that as one of the "missus" that's going, I think it's gonna be too cold for dressups so I'm more than happy to drink somewhere to warm myself up. Bring it on!!!

hahahaha

Someone is going to be sleeping on the couch tonight.

mmmm beer :food-smiley-005:

haha, pls don't tell my wife what i said otherwise I'll be the one sleeping on the couch (i'll crawl back into my hole now :p)

Looking foward to a good couple of days :alc:

haha, pls don't tell my wife what i said otherwise I'll be the one sleeping on the couch (i'll crawl back into my hole now :p)

Looking foward to a good couple of days :alc:

haha it's all good. us wives/girlfriends will just try to sit there n look pretty lol as long as our men buy our drinks!
should be a great weekend, not sure about the car trip down with a car full of blokes though haha

Um. Can a admin please delete any messages I wrote on this thread. I dont wanna sleep on the lounge.

Last edited:
I been planning on a wet race all along. I dont think the sun travels that far down south.

Bus is booked. Cabins are booked. 6 riders and 3 cheer girls/mud wrestler's are making the trip down.
Anyone else from NSW keen to follow us down?? I dont want to hear anyone whinge about been no racing when yous wont even support the only race series running on the mainland.

Latest posts

Back