Who's keen to race??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after having a wrap on ur bike i cant stay with the 140

It's a big gate. Most people running midsizes with v2 head and 184 kits. Will all start at the same gate.

IMO stock 50 wouldn't be enough for lot of the tracks especially the natural terrain ones. Need at least an 88.

If there are a few of you it will be sweet fun. Plus showing VCM there is interest in 50s only could mean they look at running there own class next year. :)

Either way the tracks are sick and you will have a ball no matter what you ride.

and hitting the beers after wards will be good too lol

SO In
Fast 50s/Pitbike Class open
pot all of us together! stocks vs ya 12" 184cc kitted rockit ships . i get smoked

It's a big gate. Most people running midsizes with v2 head and 184 kits. Will all start at the same gate.

IMO stock 50 wouldn't be enough for lot of the tracks especially the natural terrain ones. Need at least an 88.

If there are a few of you it will be sweet fun. Plus showing VCM there is interest in 50s only could mean they look at running there own class next year. :)

Either way the tracks are sick and you will have a ball no matter what you ride.

184cc you say. I better step up my game. the old 160 will be left in the pastures behind them blokes.
It would be pretty cool to have half a dozen 50's battling it out out the back. Be awsome to see what happens with the lapped traffic when the midsize bikes come back round.

SO In
Fast 50s/Pitbike Class open
pot all of us together! stocks vs ya 12" 184cc kitted rockit ships . i get smoked

Will be good to have a race of ya own at the back with ya mates and showing some support to the Victorian mini riders at the same time

Will be good to have a race of ya own at the back with ya mates and showing some support to the Victorian mini riders at the same time

Yeah true! just i have hard time talkn boys into it if they lineing up with 12" bikes.
My 10" bike mite go ok! 117 donk in her. mite just stay on lead lap haha

am now reged to ciniworx so anyone suggest any clubs to join and how to get ambo insurance

been told to join this club..

East Malvern Motorcycle Club

Disciplines: Classic Motocross / Enduro
Club Contact: Alan Proctor
Phone Number: 0409 415 908
Email: [email protected]
Contact Address: 53 Oak Avenue, Cheltenham, VIC, 3192
Venue Location:

Key People:
President: Mitchell Cochrane
Delegate 1: Andrew Caughey
Delegate 2: Graeme Keogh

I joined AHM ambulance fund.

sweet thanks buddy do you have details for ambo and bike goes in next week for 160 engine and head and big boar exhaust and using my oko 26mm off my 140

If your using the TB V2 like my head you need to use a TB piston that has bigger reliefs for the valves.

Good to see you guys getting organised and keen for a race. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cant wait buddy. Im trying to get as many people to go as possible. I would love to get 10 riders from this way to go.
Just a rumour at this stage but a couple from QLD may be coming down. You going to hitch a ride Woggy?

Any one else from NSW or QLD keen to road trip it down with us??
Keen to show as much support as we can for the only state running regular races.

How many racers you rounded up so far? You wont be dissapointed with the track, gonna be heaps of fun.

Nothing is definate until registrations are done and clubs are joined and paid for and so far no one has done that yet.
On saying that it looks like 5 of us are coming to race.

Latest posts

Back