Who's keen to race??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, asked the VCM Secretary today if the interstate guys need a membership to one of the invited clubs. This is what he had to say.

As long as the guys are a member of a interstate club they can ride.
Must have Ambulance subscription.
Regards, Frank

Hope it helps.

Kosta.

Hey guys, asked the VCM Secretary today if the interstate guys need a membership to one of the invited clubs. This is what he had to say.

As long as the guys are a member of a interstate club they can ride.
Must have Ambulance subscription.
Regards, Frank

Hope it helps.

Kosta.

That's awesome. Thanks for posting that up Kosta.

Just wana put my 2cents in and say well done to the Nsw and Qld blokes for actually committing themselfs to the trip down...

It's been a long times sence you guys have had a proper race meeting like this and it does show there are still keen mini rides out there willing to keep the scene alive.. It's great to have yas come down and I'm sure we will keep to our word on having a great venue you can race at so that when you go back interstate and be smiling from ear to ear.

And I'm sure you would be nothing short of happy to spread the word to your local mini racer/ shops and or anything that is associated with mini bike racing that it's still going and where it's at..

Well done guys keep up the good work and keep trying to get more people, the more the merrier

Cheers styv #21

I am thinking i might just do this, I have a ASA liscence and am a member, does this count? Also can someone link the track via google maps just so i can work out how far i need to travel? Cheers.

That's good news at least the vcm is understanding. Going to be a ripper day.

I am thinking i might just do this, I have a ASA liscence and am a member, does this count? Also can someone link the track via google maps just so i can work out how far i need to travel? Cheers.

Next race is in Wonthaggi Timmy. Be good to see ya there.

Man, it's phillip island..... I shall word up the wife and see what sort of retaliation i get :p Also does anyone know if the ASA liscence is good enough for the needed club rego?

Man, it's phillip island..... I shall word up the wife and see what sort of retaliation i get :p Also does anyone know if the ASA liscence is good enough for the needed club rego?

What's an ASA license? lol

Yeah pretty much phillip island.

The way it was explained to me was us nsw riders can race only once down in Vic then we have to join an affiliated club.
Well we plan on coming back so I think its best to join now and show our full support not some half arsed effort. That what was a factor in it failing up here.

Last edited:
The way it was explained to me was us nsw riders can race only once down in Vic then we have to join an affiliated club.
Well we plan on coming back so I think its best to join now and show our full support not some half arsed effort. That what was a factor in it failing up here.

Well put. If you want to race and are going to make the trip then you will definatley want to come back. Next round is a top track, mx nationals have just been held there, so you know it will be fun. Thats what it is all about and will be great to meet some more fellow miniriders. There are some good blokes there already. I remember sitting at the start, race 4, having a chat to dudes Id never met and its just a good atmosphere. It gets your blood pumping and you wont be dissapointed.

If anyone is stuck for accomodation the night before or whatever id be happy to help.

Race 4?? You telling me I should be working on my fitness? ? OH dear god.
We have our accommodation booked. We staying in cabins at the caravan park near the track. No one rock our roof.
We will be there friday night if anyone is keen to meet up some where either night.

Haha, got the OK from the Mrs :) Just to clarify, the next race is the 24th of next month? Also what gear is compulsory besides helemet? Also DHZ whats the name of the park your staying at, reckon i might just do the same.

OK more confused now..... Who here has singed and completed all their forms? I am trying to work out if i need to sign up to VCM ($30.00) and sign up to a motorcycle club ($60.00) then pay for race no race day($50.00)??? Is this correct?

OK more confused now..... Who here has singed and completed all their forms? I am trying to work out if i need to sign up to VCM ($30.00) and sign up to a motorcycle club ($60.00) then pay for race no race day($50.00)??? Is this correct?

Yeah that's correct Timmy. You don't have to sign up to VCM but your points won't count if you don't. Plus they are putting the races on so good to show your support to them.

DHZ, you have booked in Wonthaggi and not Broadford yeah? Just to clarify. lol

Latest posts

Back