Who's keen to race??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's correct Timmy. You don't have to sign up to VCM but your points won't count if you don't. Plus they are putting the races on so good to show your support to them.

DHZ, you have booked in Wonthaggi and not Broadford yeah? Just to clarify. lol

Cheers mate, i'll try n get all my sheet sorted today. I was gonna mention about that broadford thing too.... Is there anything else i need to sign/pay for beside the above and the ambulance stuff? and lastly what do they require for safety gear? Thanks again ;)

VCM - Ciniworx Victorian Mini Series OK INTERSTATE RIDERS... VCM have ageed to the following if you plan to only enter the one event.......
$10 club ONE day membership
$50 Rider entry fee
plus $45 for ONE day MA licence if required.
No VCM registration required for one event.

for ROUND 2 out end of MAY start of JUNE with VCM newsletter. Please make sure you use this new entry form as the old entry form will be returned. Hope this helps everyone out and makes the best of the days events. Please make sure you pre enter and preferable prepay as entries will not be accepted on the day.
Wonthaggi is a professional motocross facility and follows MA guidlines and regulations. VCM will not tolerate any unruly behaviour. Please respect the facilities, the club and the competition and conduct yourself and treat others with respect. We are very fortunate to have the opportunity to compete and everyone should appreciate the work and effort made to make this possible.

I been told that if you send your day license with your MA license application you get the $50 off the $180 license fee.

Haha, got the OK from the Mrs :) Just to clarify, the next race is the 24th of next month? Also what gear is compulsory besides helemet? Also DHZ whats the name of the park your staying at, reckon i might just do the same.

We staying at Coalfields Caravan park at Wonthaggi.

Cheers mate, just getting paperwork done then ill sort out the accomadation. Can't wait, should be an awesome day :)

**** bugger bum..... Unfortunatley all the cabins are taken up at the camp ground :( And my wife is not to keen on camping..... So i will be staying at the Wonthaggi Motel for the Sat & Sun. Maybe we might have to find a pub in betwen for a couple after the race on Sun if anyones keen, pretty sure i will be :)

**** bugger bum..... Unfortunatley all the cabins are taken up at the camp ground :( And my wife is not to keen on camping..... So i will be staying at the Wonthaggi Motel for the Sat & Sun. Maybe we might have to find a pub in betwen for a couple after the race on Sun if anyones keen, pretty sure i will be :)

Reckon I will have an Esky with a few coldies to have after the racing is finished. ;)

I'm happy to maybe even head out for dinner or something afterwards.

Who's keen to meet up for lunch or dinner on the saturday??
We will be starting the trip back home after the racing sunday.

Yea mate, i'm keen for that. Let me know what you think for options, P.S don't forget i'm bringing the MRS along so if anyone wants to bring theirs that would be great, that way the men can talk (ie drink) and the womens can go n play dress ups, or whatever they do!!! :)

Yea mate, i'm keen for that. Let me know what you think for options, P.S don't forget i'm bringing the MRS along so if anyone wants to bring theirs that would be great, that way the men can talk (ie drink) and the womens can go n play dress ups, or whatever they do!!! :)

My missus is coming and a mate is bringing his missus too so it can be a awsome night of dressups for them.

yeah right she loves my bike lol thanks man but she not into watching me race

Not much in Wonthaggi lol last time I was there about 2 years ago I "think" the town had a pub haha I'll be up there probly Friday and staying friday,Saturday nights not gonna ride myself off to much saturday night, iv did that once and I rode like nugget at the race the next day and crashed like 5-6times lol

Latest posts

Back