Why do people always put their bikes on top of crates

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masso

Reaction score
Does it do something to the bike or what.

LMAO no crf but they are just used as a cheap stand coz they are a good height. Alternatively you can buy a stand which can cost more than $100 for a nice one.

LMAO no crf but they are just used as a cheap stand coz they are a good height. Alternatively you can buy a stand which can cost more than $100 for a nice one.

$100 thats a lot of milk!

i use a crate or a chair to put my bike on,crates are good because they are half strong and take up no more room than the bike

i just made a stand cause a create is too small for a big foot. it also makes it easier when working on a bike to i reckon

Last edited:
Because it will fall over if theres nothing to hold it up.

mine goes on crate because my wife b!tchs too much when i get her on all fours and put it on her back.

ahahahah , thats the way it should be done haha.

I got all tricky with my milkcrate and added a plywood top and waitfor it 'checked vinyl' - factory as haha. Their super handy , like you can stick your jezza can in it to give it support in the trailor and prevent the jerrycan from toppling over. Also a good seat , good place to stick all your vinyl's , Eat off , stick the dog in , Abuse people with it blah blah blah. Its the ultimate bit of design.....

Poor old Diary farmers though , they have to pay for them!!!

my bike goes on a stand/crate because it has no stand! and when im not using it i cannot just put the stand down and walk away! and leaning it against something is not as stable as a crate/stand

Shit yeah, thats about 2000 litres of milk if u were to buy it all at once :p

But the milk crates are free from behind your local shop lol

talk about free stuff from behind places.
get me a empty beer keg, imagine keg stand....interesting.

i actualy use a milky to hold my bike upright ,and take pressure of the rear shock and tyr

have also been seen ,standing on 1 getting fruit bats out of my f#*king bannana tree,barstards eat my naannas

Its just a stand for cheap ba##erds
And i dont even have one :O lol

Latest posts

Back