WIRING with Windows Paint.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
My wiring is REALLY giving me the #$^# so i need a hand...

This is all my bits.. basically all I need is for someone knowledgable in the patterns of electrical current to copy(CRT C) and paste(CRT V) this picture into windows paint, and put some wires on, so basically I can start this motor and see if it will actually work!!

cdi left
coil top right-only one green wire.
engine wires bottom right{yellow-green-yellow with red/black and blue/white above. one spare pin}{Blue with white looks like it MAY be for a neutral light?}
and the E in the center and on the coil we will use as earths, feel free to add in a kill/ignition switch

so.. HOW THE BLOODY HELL DO I DO THIS!!?

wiring3-3.jpg

follow the diagrams, already is a gazillion threads on this site.

no shit sherlock. Reread the post again and see i'v tried following diagrams, and have over 5 different ones printed out. They are no help. Hence me making this thread, with pictures of my actual parts. Oh and for future referance.. If you want to just post like that, include appropriate links.. 5 wires from engine.. What do you come ur with??

looks like ur magneto plug doesnt line up with yo cdi,
which part(s) dont line up with the wiring diagram?

The wiring is very simple. The two yellows and the green which come from the stator are for a regulator/charging system, which i assume you don't have, and therefore you can ignore them. That should leave you with two wires, a black with a red stripe and a blue with a white stripe. Both of these need to go to the cdi. do you have any other wiring looms? you should have another which connects to the cdi because the plug with the yellow green yellow blue and black is a different plug and as i said goes to a regulator. You should have a plug somewhere which looks like this (Ignore the wire colours and positions for now, the main thing is to find a plug like this. Notice the spare is the middle right):
Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
cheers mate. Unfort. I have no other wiring. What you see is pretty much what i got. Am considering a trip to jaycar for plugs once i can confirm its going to work. I'v got the elec start still in but dont plan on hooking this up. Check my project thread. Overhauling the zed, there are some more pics of what plugs and wiring i do have. Although they dont match up from the engine to cdi. Thus why i'm a a loss and figured it would just be easier if someone could 'paint' the correct wiring onto the picture above.

Dabomb's Diagram is spot on! if you can find a way to copy it your bike will run perfectly.

Good Luck
Mark

Last edited:
Cheers Dabomb! that is heaps better man!

and I stickied the other thread. Great write up poulsen8r!

dose poulsen8r kow how to wire a 110cc lifan auto elcetric start with no kick start and is there a way i can remove the battery while i ride

Latest posts

Back