Woggy's BBR 50 Build ...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking a CF front plate , and maybe just a lightspeed chain guide .. dont want to go to overboard lol

What has he made before and what can he make ? was he the one doing the carbon crf70 front plates ?

And i don't think i will be able to make kurri man , probably just do the lytton race that weekend.

I was thinking a CF front plate , and maybe just a lightspeed chain guide .. dont want to go to overboard lol

What has he made before and what can he make ? was he the one doing the carbon crf70 front plates ?

And i don't think i will be able to make kurri man , probably just do the lytton race that weekend.

Yeah, he was the guy behind Cranks Carbon. Made so much carbon stuff back in the day, including those CRF 70 front plates.

Still a fair bit of things to arrive in the mail , and other stuff like ignition oil cooler etc to be put on but you get the idea , rushed and put it together as someone is interested in it for 5k ... if you can still get that for a minibike in this day and age , take it i say ..

20131008_152125_zps1a4b3487.jpg

Looks bloody nice as lad, you should get your hands on a set of new 110 plastics it would be mint not that it ain't already, is it just me or does it look a tad raked out, could just be the angle.

hey mate sweet build, and congrats on the price the blokes willing to pay :) where did you get the rear tyre for the 10inch rim ive been hunting for something that chunky and just cant seem to find anything...

Looking sweet as woggy,
Done any riding on her yet?

Looks bloody nice as lad, you should get your hands on a set of new 110 plastics it would be mint not that it ain't already, is it just me or does it look a tad raked out, could just be the angle.

110 plastics would need a heep of fab work to this frame , which aint going to happen ... plus would be to big for this anyway .. this is a crf50 10" frame kit , not a midsize kit ..

Looks so nice man real clean build! but why sell it so soon? you havent even finished it haha

because i have over 25k tied up in minibikes... so if i can actually get the price i want for a bike why wouldn't you take it ? not every day someone is willing to spend 5k on a minibike..

Who knows if the guy is even legit , doesn't bother me either way ... there is a price on all my bikes (though not advertised) if someone offers me money for any of them and it's what i want , ill take it .. until then i will keep them all till im old and grey ...

hey mate sweet build, and congrats on the price the blokes willing to pay :) where did you get the rear tyre for the 10inch rim ive been hunting for something that chunky and just cant seem to find anything...

If you want a big ass 10" tyre , go the kenda washougal , they are way bigger then the one that is on in that last picture! , not sure where you could get them but im sure most bike shops would be able to get a hold of them.

You will need to be running a longer swingarm as it won't fit in stock swingarm .

just discovered that piranha actually sell that tyre so suprised i hadnt come across it. thanks heaps for the heads up tho i reckon that will handle the gpx's power alot better than the millville i have now

Latest posts

Back