Woggy's Crf 50 Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine on ebay , said it was used , but it was new . also come with the red gas cap that you can see through .

Think i got it for 120 is or something ?

Well i bought some freshly PC'd Skunkwerks billet wheels yesterday :D:D with the custom hubs to allow disc brakes :D:D very rare , cant believe i found a set for sale .

And i got a Cat5 cradle to put on it .

Still just need to buy a fox float or another shock and it will be all finished ..

Probably just new pipe after that if i get bored of the five0 one.

IMG_1521.jpg

Yewwwwww, looks heaps sick!! even looked sweet with the stocka plastics. Awesome build mate

Oh, that's a set of 3-disk clutch plates and springs and a Daytona stator cover. Forgot what else I stuffed in there. Get wrenching! Haaa

The bagged one should be a TB189 that you paid for. The one next to it is a BBR, I think. Should say on it. I don't build many 88-limiteds (none, so far, actually) so I tossed it in. Experiment with it, sell it, throw it at some body, or tuck it in yer trousers for a bizarre bulge?

lol

Ohh ok thanks :) just looked alot bigger compared to the BBR one .

Thats cool i think i have a Taky one to so got a good bunch to experiment with.

Cheers.

Thanks mate .

Just bought a Elka shock for it , sick of waiting for fox floats to be in stock . and the spring shock just feels like it will outlast the float to me.

Also put the 88kit in and it started up so i put it together right it seems.

Just gotta put the cradle mount on and wait for these beautifull billets to arrive!! :D

lol oh wel ive heard there pretty on par with eachother . should he right . just the thiught of rebuilding a float seems like it would be alot harder then the elka . i blew the works i had on it . was a pretty good shock beforehanf tho.

Just Bought a CHp exhaust , there pretty big so probably wont use it . will keep it for another engine i will be building up.

Im pretty close to doing a road registered crf50 style build to . will be (eventually) Zochies , +4 or (+5 if i can find one), swingarm , and all the trick bits in between .

Will be using a yamoto/rx frame for the comp plate.

grab that yamoto now wog , pm him dont wait mate you wont get cheaper frame than that

Latest posts

Back