Woggy's Crf 50 Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wogtaz ryder

Reaction score
just getting drunk and bored so thought i would make this thread.

I'ts gonna be a 88limited , and isnt gonna be a big one (so no zocchies or anything like that) will be +1's and around +2 swingarm maybe a 70 swinger for the stock type look . if i end up finding Speed forks or the smaller 32mm marzocchies i will get them.

Wasnt what i planned but the bike is going to be a mini me of the k-lxr (H&h graphics)

See how things go , mite even buy a 2011 model .
If not just a second handy will do as most things will be changed anyway.

So far i have Baught ..

Billetware frame (thanks mini mullisha)

Clark - White tank with red billet bling gas cap (can see through it to see your fuel level ! :clap:)

The plastics/Graphics off mini mullisha (will be getting new number plates done up from magik) try and get the wings on the rear number plates to like the lxr has. and fit a 70 front plate on maybe. with the wings :applaudit:

got a ADA top clamp , looked trick and is like a built in riser thing as well .
http://www.pitbikepitstop.com/images/51-52031.jpg

And some universal mini bars , may or may not use them just yet.

Got the Douglas billet rear wheel , will polish it up to the max or ano it black , not sure yet.

i think thats all i have baught so far.

Things i am yet to buy

Some type of +1 legs and springs

will need the longer front brake cable and throttle cable etc , got a motion pro throttle to at home.

Pegs , probably fastways

Skidplate , probably whatever , or nothing lol....

HD spokes and excel black front rim/wheel , mite go a billet front HUB in red

Swingarm - not to sure , maybe crf70 or the fast50 one .been turned off by the billetware style lately.

Tb 88 lim kit..

And also a crf50 lol...

And fox float.

And gear lever and brake pedal.

thinks thats about all ?

Cheers , cannot wait to start building!!!!!! yeew

Last edited:
Oh and i have a crf50 front fender so will be red like the lxr , and will get new graphics for that to , and a red seat cover , just like the lxr tehe :D

look at you getting all liquored up. long live the CRF.

crf50 is a dying breeeed , so thought i would help out.

soon it will be crf150r's being raced in the midsize class

Mite even make a stocker after this one.

i have raced supercross with less displacement than some of these "midsise" bikes. 10 inches, the OG mini.

fuk the fox float my blew out the other day oil started leaking every where im soo pissed off . get a elka i cant trust that air shit

but yeah sorry build looks like it will be good . i thought about goin back to stock forks and swingarm because everything felt heaps big and heavy . gonna have 12 inch front wheel ?

i ran the billetware frame with the +1 forks & the standard 10" front wheel and personally i didnt like the feel of it made the bike feel so heavy struggled to pull a wheelie. if i was gonna stick with stock forks and the +1's i would do the 12" wheel too for sure. or just stick with the stock 50 frame and just strengthen her up and stay 10"

Last edited:
PERSONALLY I hate stock crf50s with 12inch fronts... Doesn't look right, unless you go USD's stay 10inchers all round

:afro:

Mate got limited. tb 88 kit, ishock in rear. 12" front wheel with stock legs with hd springs. rides real nice. same size as stocka but with the 12" front wheel thandles that bit better. cheap way get started into limited.

Yer 10 / 12 inch all the way on anything but a stocker i say.

Trying to get onto some ktm50 zochi forks , the small inverted style with disc brakes , could be a winner!

Love the idea, Woggy! I fall on my arse every time I try to ride a 10" front in the dirt.
Well, even sooner than I do with a 12. Or 14, 17, 19, or 21 any way...

At least a decent trans, if you're running a stock head? Sumbich will be WAY slow?

New username, same old FP.

The 88 class down here , is pretty strict rules to keep it close racing .

Not exactly sure on all the rules , but im pretty sure its as follows.

stock heads , untouched (no ported etc) Aloud cams and manifolds/carbies.
Stock trans
Max 88cc .

And thats all i can think of at the moment lol...

Few ppl still have big setups with zochies etc , but is just to big and heavy for a 88/stock head engine in my opinion.

040120081352.jpg

Looking good, should be a nice build.

Keep us updated on all progress and purchases. :)

that was quick!!
Your lucky with the 50mags , i was at gate on way to p.o. and remebered bout em, so they just made it in haha

Haha yer , cheers for that .

Im kind of lost as to what to buy next at the moment lol... i want to find a decent set of forks first i reckon , want to look around for a while before i just settle for +1's , or 70's.

Latest posts

Back