Woggy's Crf 50 Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seat cover , its just sitting on .

And new number graphics .

010120081370.jpg

redcover.jpg

Reminds me of my first apartment, oversize doors and all. Easier to get the big lasses in after a night of drinking.

Hey when did you order your graphics from magik sc? they have stopped getting back to me since like 4th of december about graphics... all these people around me are getting there graphics and I'm not even getting replies!

Looks awesome btw! Will be awesome to see the lxr and 50 next to one another!

Last edited:
i noticed on one of the rear side shrouds that the red line under "bottaz" the line doesn't connect did they print it wrong or?

i spose it's no biggy but meh

any way awesome build gunna look beast

i noticed on one of the rear side shrouds that the red line under "bottaz" the line doesn't connect did they print it wrong or?

looks like is onyl the way its stuck on the plastic? they can be tricky to get to line up right over the bend in plastic for pipe.
Im liking my old set ups new look haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Woggy do you make the seat cover yourself or purchase them?

cheers
Carlton

yer that rear number plate is a pain in the ass , should of though about not having a line there because it wont line up ... mite have another go at it .

Now that there on i think they need abit more yellow on them to match for shrouds ?

Yer rach he sent them out just before he went on holidays he told me , so we kind of rushed them .

haha fpm , classic . i got a much nicer room upstairs for the ladies

Hey when did you order your graphics from magik sc? they have stopped getting back to me since like 4th of december about graphics... all these people around me are getting there graphics and I'm not even getting replies!

Looks awesome btw! Will be awesome to see the lxr and 50 next to one another!

Rach, give JJW Designs a shot. Justin does all mine. Magik is a douche, even if he does some good work.

I have a sticker kit from them at the moment on my bike and I just need the same design with some minor changes, but just the shrouds. If they don't come with the goods via email in the next week I will look in to someone else. Magik is just so cheap! Do jjw designs have a website?

I have a sticker kit from them at the moment on my bike and I just need the same design with some minor changes, but just the shrouds. If they don't come with the goods via email in the next week I will look in to someone else. Magik is just so cheap! Do jjw designs have a website?

Let me google that for you

lol i always wanted to do that :D

Hey Rach have you tried emailing magiksc again or contact him on planetminis cuz I sent him an email and after a week of no reply I contatced him on planetminis and he got straight back to me and said he they were having problems with there emails. Just try contacting him again and it should be sorted out

yeah i got on to him today! hopefully get more consistent replies this time! As I really like the guys at Magik sc.

Picked up bretto's engine on the weekend , and outer stock fork legs , all wiring , bolts and brake hubs etc.

Still waiting for the +1 legs and springs .....

Will just need a shock and front wheel , and few smaller things after that . probably take my time with it tho ... may even have speed forks and bunch of other stuff soon tho :).

another **** ass picture .. i need a camera.

Umm yer i got a fast 50 roller , speedies and what not . very awesome . mod list when it arrives and pictures!!! gonna leave engine a stocker for a while and hit bmx trails/tracks for sure .

crf50-2.jpg

Oh and the huffy slider! went to the shops with it last night and my leg muscles are killing me.

All ill be using in the picture is the engine basically lol so this build took a turn huh. but the one in the picture will be getting finished as well for a mate .

And i fixed the fudged up number plate , its lined up pretty perfect now.

Not much motivation when you live in a share house , and there is alcohol to be drunk and women to be mounted.
\
And the bike is held together by like screw drivers and other random objects so is a little skew wiff

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back