Woggy's Crf 50 Build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a set of rb's i have rode felt very average to me , pretty sure they have 2 versions tho , new ones mite be pretty good.

Got some magiksc number plates , got the wings on them like the lxr's :D

And got a crf70 front number plate as well with the same graphics as the lxr as well , mite not look good on stock forks tho as there abit skinny , so may or may not use it. and front fender graphics ,coz ill be using a crf50 red front fender

And umm ... mite start piecing together a front wheel . going for excel black rim hd spokes. probably just black maybe red stock hub if im gonna do +1 legs. wouldn't mind disc brake up front tho..

i got a black east coast 50s 12 inch front rim apparently made buy red barron you can have for $70 oh and a set of 12 inch spokes you can have both for 120

will have a think about the wheel , but will most probably go a excel.

lol nar nar got bretto's lined up me thinks.

Got the top clamp ,universal bars .and White clarke tank , awesome quality

waiting on new number plate graphics and front fender graphics , and a red gripper seat cover.

crf50-1.jpg

crf50.jpg

130120081363.jpg

geez that white tank looks so dam good , it makes a huge difference , I think thats the only white tank ive seen on a 50 , good work mate

hows your shoulder feeling now after cessnock ?

Cheers fella's , yer always liked the white tanks . they do all kinds of colours , but there pretty pricey .

Mine was a little cheaper because was second hand i think, but looks brand new to me.

yer feeling alright , is more my hip and ribs and back lol ... still cant sneeze or cough , she'll be right lol.

Nice mate I like the style of your build.
Also do enjoy that sticker kit.

Coming along Great!

Digging the White Clark Tank and Billet Rear Wheel ;) Yew! Keep it Rollin

Latest posts

Back