wogtaz ryder

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smart_969

Reaction score
Hey all
Well where do i start ay
Damion is always willing to help when you are stuck on something or need to no something so he knows his ****.
He is also ready for a chat whenever he is online so have a chat to him and i almost garentee you will get along with him.Although i have never met the bloke he seems cool.
So good on ya man ;)

Awsome bloke first time i seen him in real life he was crying on the ground lol

Naww ha ha.

Nar his is awesome! Chatted to him the other night on facebook about moto stuff. He does seem to know everything. He had big shoes to fill when we lost 2 of our most knowledgable members and I think his doing a great job of it!

Cheers to Woggy!

I vote woggy for mod :)

wouldn't wish that on him

it would kill the fella

and he doesn't know anythin he just spins off complete jibberish

and dont bother talkin to him in chat box you'll just get more jibberish

anywayz

woggy is a top notch fella and of limited numbers on this site i've got a whole heap of time for him and by sh 111 t can he twist a throttle

definantly a valued member

haha...

No thanks on being a mod tho..

Will try for prime minister but , someone has to get rid of the red headed she devil.

lol everyone calm down hey... at this rate woggy's fat head wont fit his helmet for tomorrow's ride day...

Swell lad, well spoken, sharp, and his payments clear quickly. Well done, Good Sir:congrats:

Latest posts

Back