wollongong to gerringong cruise

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realmenride50s

Reaction score
me and a mate went on a nice 140km cruise on the weekend
we started in wollongong went through shellharbour beach and out to bass point then to kiama then out through to gerringong then back to hill 60 at port kembla then back to wollongong
some pics we took along the way:
PICT0684.jpg

PICT0685.jpg

PICT0712.jpg

PICT0690.jpg

PICT0711.jpg

PICT0691.jpg

PICT0694.jpg

Yeah looked like you Boys had a Sweet Crusie :) Some Nice Pics and Locations there!!!

Would have been Great Fun

Awesomeness... :D
I particularly liked the pic of the two minis out the front of the local Pig Pen. ;)

haha i used to bodyboard at that coal yard ! good times...those bikes actually look kinda fun

Should of seen who could do this hill climb :D

Attachments

• PICT0711.jpg
    PICT0711.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
that hill climb is steep but short, easy with the dirt tyres on, i never tried with the road tyres on my rx though.

realmenride50s next time we ride we`ll have to hit up those hills on street tyres

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk im so pumped..... Got my new motor for my rx today im putting it in tomorrow morning. Its beeeeeeeeeen months since ive rode it.

Think im going to dump some coin in it

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk im so pumped..... Got my new motor for my rx today im putting it in tomorrow morning. Its beeeeeeeeeen months since ive rode it.

Think im going to dump some coin in it
bout time cuz i thought youd given up ,,make a thread on what yuou do or post pics in your thread already \\ i wanna watch the smile on the dile and see the progress

Latest posts

Back