Wonthaggi miniriders ride day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
ok crew

we have secured the track for the 19th of July so Sunday after next
Riding starts at 9am and ends a 4pm

this is what it will cost:

2 scenarios

1. You join the club cost you $75 get a recreational or race licence from ma $85 then depending on numbers the daily cost of the ride day will be say $20 (race licence is $175 for year if you wanna race but recreational licence will only cost $85 and cover you for our ride days)

2. you just wanna come for the day to check the track out before ya join it will cost ya $40 for day club membership and $20 for day ma license and $20 to ride the ride day.

now the extra $20 is not to make money it covers the $110 for the practice day permit which goes to ma and the rest goes to the club for track maintenance which means we get a freshly graded track every time we ride we are even looking at getting some woops put in and a couple of other fun things that suit minibikes

so i suggest you go get your membership (there happy for you to sign up on the day) and your ma license and come riding

i cant wait any longer i wanna be there tomorrow

hang on u lost me lol so iv got a ma liecence how much would it cost to ride for the day

2. you just wanna come for the day to check the track out before ya join it will cost ya $40 for day club membership and $20 for day ma license and $20 to ride the ride day.

and i also found out today that we may be able to hold as many as 12 practice days per year (1 a month)

so the more ride days you wish to attend then the cheaper it gets to get a yearly membership and licence.

which will be what i'll get since its an awesome track .. a clear number 1 way ahead of frankston and broadmeadows..

with some track improvements in the works too it just keeps getting better and better.

club membership for a year is - $75 \
rec ma licence for a year is - $85 -- so if you attend say 10 practice days it averages out to $36 per day (which includes the $20 per ride day stated below)

then any attended ride day for $20 for the day

Last edited:
karloz it will cost you $60 for the day and $75 to sign up all year

this is not going to be a one off so if you join the club it will only cost you $20 next time we ride which at this stage will be in august i think there's a gippy centre race about the 17th so i'd be happy to get back there then 2 get my money out of the ma licence and club membership

THIS IS SICK!!!!! Well i will def be there...watching everyone for now...but if you saying it's gonna be a reg thing if you get heaps of people when my arm gets better i'm in for sure :)

well i cant go cause im in nsw but can yous get a vid of the ride day for me? he he

working on getting the helmet cam footage we got the first time. :D

do you have to race or can you come up and just burn around ??

i think the first few rides will be fun days, but we can have some little races on the day

yeah just ride days for now but looking at organizeing a race at end of year we will have the place to ourselves so if your keen we might run a few sessions off the gates there's a 40 bike gate so that should be fun

I may come up for a look. Spewing we have to put up with MA bullshit.

So basically, if your new, it will cost you like $145 for a rec MA license with 1 days actual riding at the track? Then $40 a pop every time I want to go back for a year?

Anyone have some footage of the track?

then, another 50 bucks, witch i will pocket:D haha nah only joking.. would be funny if you said that though:D should be a good event.. is the club a couple hundred meters from the river..?? i think ive been there

na vert it will cost you $170 a year which will give you club membership and rec ma license for the year
then all we have to cover is the ma permit and track maintenance which the more people we get the cheaper it becomes so if 20 people ride it will be $20 a head if 40 people ride it will be 10 pretty easy

we will ride there say 10 times a year if we want i worked it out at about $35 a day over the year and well the track craps on broady and frankston at $25 dollars a day

plus we get the track to ourselves no big bikes permited

u can use a rec reg MA licence....which is cheaper....just means u cant race with it

That's what I said!! :rolleyes:

Cool that sounds alright Coolie. But I will definately want to race so will just get full MA license.

Get Ando to get some footage up!! How far away is Wonthaggi from Melb?

yer took me 50mins from dandenong

pretty cruisey drive down there it takes me just as longer to drive to broady

Latest posts

Back