Wonthaggi miniriders ride day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys i cant make it due to car getting written off so pissed off hopefully we get a chance to come out soon

ouch what a day man i'm sore

well done to all that showed up and for those who didn't you missed out big time

that was a very fun day i love how fast we got and the #3 table top. too bad about my rear spring:(
and what happened to mikes #3 bike:confused:

so disappointed i missed out.....still putting my bike back together after Sat's ride hopefully the next session wont be too far away by the sounds of it...?? what was the numbers like good..?? anyone take any pics ??

yup got some good numbers .. had maybe 13 out on the track at once and while the track condition wasn't as good as the first time i went, it was still awesome riding.... greggo (buzz bikes) got pics and some vid footage... looking forward to the next one so much now, it took a little time to get used to the extra power i had with the new carb... just gets better from here :D :D

some of the lap times i got during the day i'll list those marked with * didnt know i was timing so they werent as good since they were having more fun dueling each other :D

*Ed - 2:14.384
*Con - 2:19.355
*James - 2:19.412
*Reefy - 2:06 <<< reckon sub 2 min could be done here

Jess - 2:19.377
B.J. - 2:38.133
Jeff - 2:30.016
Brent Brady - 2:05.065 <<< ripped it up
Coolmodee01 - 2:12.655 nice improvement there ( not as many mistakes :p )
Motovert24 - 2:43.347
Greggo(buzzbikes) - 2:17.361 <<< was that on your 150??
ME - 2:30.9 <<< nice improvement here still had mistakes but you get that :D (if i do say so myself lol)

yeah motovert one of the best spots on the track that #3 jump that ski jump with long easy downramp after #4 was right up there too loved that spot :D... and yeah dude real shame about the shocky, but at least it didnt go at the start of the day :p ...

Sorry guys, Missed out on getting a last MINI ride in for 2009 at Wonthaggi but we will keep you posted as the track is now closed until Feb2010 for maintenence.
For all those interested in riding next year and getting in a full years worth of riding membership send us through an email and i will keep you posted.

SHEZ at CINIWORX

Latest posts

Back