Wonthaggi miniriders ride day!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks amazing superb track , how do you go about getting your ma license ?? just get it of the dandenong club web site im really keen for this sounds so so good

yeah man

if you send you club membership into the dmcc they send you out a stamped ma licence for and ya just send that away to ma with ya money order or whateva and away ya go

we are all go for next sunday so if you wanna go you can just pay your membership on the day and pay for a day ma licence

cant wait crew i'll see ya there rain hail and hopefully shine

yeah awsome i might just do the day thing for the first time but it sounds like really good value for the proper membership. so i can just rock up on the day and pay for everything there ??

yep

if you guys get to wanthaggi at say 8.30 - 9 o'clock so we can all sign in and have a bit of a riders briefing and hopefully we can get by 10 and go all day till 4

the track will be awsome wet so dont be scared of a little rain the sandy stuf loves it

Those looking at signing up you will be able to do that on the day

Wonthaggi | Table

there's a map on that page dbc

when your on the bass highway coming into wonthaggi there's signs saying motox track follow them you will end up on a dirt road and it on your right hand side bout 1km down

hopefully see ya there

we are looking at a min of 30 riders give or take so should be an awesome day and this rain will make the track mint

so there early so we can sign on and get a real good days rideing

what gear do you need down there just jersey , pants , helmet , goggles ,gloves and boots ??? dont need armour or anything like that ?? sorry to ask again but how much will it cost to pay for just the day ?? trying to sort out my funds need to go and pay the rest of my boots off ha ha

I will be coming and take photos of you guys....hopefully also bringing another photographer with me so be ready to get snapped!!!

in the rules we have to have a first aid person on hand so we have that and the hospital is near by and you have to have your ambo cover which you should have anyway they have a full medical room

this is a premier motocross track it has held national events and still has a round of the vic titles there
your as safe as you ride anyway

do i need anything else like ma licenes armor knee pads elbow pads boots gloves stuff like that and bike requerments

na man you can get a day license to cover ma it's part of that $80

your bike has to pass scrutineering which just means the brakes have to work and it's gotta be in good running order

the only gear you need is the usual helmet gloves boots and long clothes

see ya there man you will have a ball

I'm still up in the air if I can make it. I bought a 22 seater mini bus to take to all the races, and I'm in the process of getting it ready to take to Newcastle race the following weekend. It is getting painted on Saturday and Sunday, then I have Thursday to get inside fitted with buckets, stez, engineered and RWC, so hopefully I can come to Wonthaggi but I will know better closer to the weekend.. under the pump big time.

dont be a girl greggo

come ridein you've got all week to get the bus runnin

will be good practice for the kurri track

OK you twisted my arm.. I have come to the conclusion that the bus will not be ready to take to Kurri Kurri event so the rush is off for the bus to be ready. There is a group of us coming for a ride..

WICKED :D :D great news mate, cant wait to see the turnout we get... looking forward to an awesome day ridin with everyone ...

Latest posts

Back